FIRST PERSON LIGHTNING ROULETTE
Are you a fan of Lightning Roulette but can’t quite keep up with the pace of live gameplay? Your best bet is First Person Lightning Roulette — an RNG alternative to the fan-favourite Lightning Roulette from Evolution. The First Person Lightning Roulette game offers payouts of up to 500x the bet and the same electrifying gameplay that you can enjoy at your own pace. Interested in learning more? Let’s take a closer look at this online casino game and break down the gameplay.
ABOUT FIRST PERSON LIGHTNING ROULETTE
First Person Lightning Roulette delivers the same gaming experience as Lightning Roulette with one major difference: the game takes place in a virtual studio without live dealers. Instead, all gameplay is automated and in the hands of the player. Players can make the same wagers and enjoy multipliers of up to 500x, but all outcomes are determined through RNG. The game’s pace is controlled by the player, which makes this game a perfect choice for players of all skill levels. The best part about playing First Person Lightning Roulette is the gameplay, so let’s dive right in!
FIRST PERSON LIGHTNING ROULETTE GAMEPLAY
If you’re familiar with classic roulette games, then First Person Lightning Roulette will pose no challenge! The basic gameplay rules are exactly the same: select your preferred bet value, place your chips and watch the roulette wheel spin. A ball (also called ‘pill’) is launched along the rim of the roulette wheel, in the opposite direction. As the pill loses momentum, it will descend into one of the numbered pockets to reveal the winning number. If you’ve placed a wager that covers that number, you will collect a payout.
The minimum bet is €0.10 (or currency equivalent), and players can win up to 500x the wager (499:1). During every round, up to five lucky numbers will be struck by lightning to reveal payouts in the form of multipliers between 50x and 500x. If you’ve placed straight up bets on any of the lucky numbers and one wins, you will enjoy the extra reward.
Similarly to other roulette games, you can place Inside, Outside, Call and other bets. Here’s a breakdown of your betting options on this roulette table:
- Straight Up Bet — A bet on a single number. Pays 29-499:1.
- Split Bet — A bet on two numbers. Pays 17:1.
- Street Bet — A wager on a row of three numbers, horizontally or vertically. Pays 11:1.
- Corner Bet — A wager on four adjacent numbers, the chip is placed on the intersection of the four numbers. Pays 8:1.
- Sixline Bet (Line Bet) — A line bet is a wager on two rows of three numbers adjacent to one another, covering six numbers. Place your chip where the line dividing the two rows intersects the boundary line. Line bets pay 5:1.
- Column Bet — A wager on one of the three columns, covering 12 numbers in that column. A column win pays 2:1.
- Dozen Bet — A wager on either the first, second or third dozen numbers. Place a chip in one of the three boxes marked ‘1st 12’, ‘2nd 12’ or ‘3rd 12’. Pays 2:1.
- Red or Black — A wager on all red or black numbers, covering 18 numbers each. Place a chip on the box marked ‘Red’ or ‘Black’. A win on red/black pays 1:1.
- Even or Odd — A wager on all even or odd numbers. To place this bet, place a chip in one of the boxes marked ‘Even’ or ‘Odd’. Pays 1:1.
- 1-18 or 19-36 (Low/High) — A wager on the first (Low bet) or second (High bet) 18 numbers. Place your chip on the boxes marked ‘1-18’ or ‘19-36’. Pays 1:1.
Red/Black, Even/Odd and 1-18/19-36 are even-money bets, meaning they will pay 1:1 on a win. The odds of winnings are close to 50%, but always just below; the zero (and the double zero, if present), will always offset the odds in favour of the house. Since even-money wagers are more likely to hit, many strategies and betting systems rely on Outside bets.
The table layout includes a handy racetrack on the betting table where players can conveniently place their Call bets. Simply click directly on the track to place a chip where you wish.
- Tiers du Cylindre — Tiers is a six-chip game where one chip is placed on the 5-8, 10-11, 13-16, 23-24, 27-30 and 33-36 splits. All splits pay 17:1.
- Voisins du Zero — Voisins is a nine-chip game covering 17 numbers in the 22-25 sector. Two chips are placed on 0-2-3 (11:1), two chips on the 25-29 corner (8:1) and one chip each is placed on the 4-7, 12-15, 18-21, 19-22 and 32-36 splits (17:1).
- Orphelins à Cheval — Betting on a set of eight numbers outside of Tiers and Voisins, 1-9 and 17-6.
- Jeu Zero — Betting on ‘0’ and the numbers nearest to it: 12-35-3-26-0-32-15.
- Neighbours — A wager on any five-number combination covering a number of your choice and two neighbours on each side.
You may also place the following wagers:
- Finales en Plein — This bet places chips on numbers that end with the same digit. For example, a Finale 6 en Plein will place a chip on the following numbers: 6-16-26-36.
- Finale a Cheval — This bet places a chip on numbers that end in two different digits, wagering straight up and on splits.
- Complete Bet — A Complete bet covers all possible Inside bets on a specific number.
The optimal theoretical RTP on straight up wagers is 97.10%, and 97.30% on all other bets. This translates into a house edge of 2.90% and 2.70%, respectively.
FIRST PERSON LIGHTNING ROULETTE BONUS FEATURES
First Person Lightning Roulette also offers several features for the players’ convenience, including the ‘Go Live’ button, ‘Undo’, ‘Rebet’ and ‘Double & Bet’ action buttons, which can all be found on the user interface. Players can also favourite their bets and view the betting history of previous rounds. Additionally, players can control the game’s pace through speed settings by selecting ‘fast’ or ‘normal’.
The most distinguishing bonus feature of First Person Lightning Roulette is the random win multiplier. After the player’s bet has been placed, up to five random numbers will be struck by lightning. These numbers will gain multipliers between 50x and 500x; if the player wagered on a lucky number straight up and won, they will collect the corresponding payout.
Overall, the game’s rules are similar to classic roulette. The only thing you have to watch out for is the lightning multiplier, for which only straight up bets qualify.
- Choose your preferred bet value, place a chip and click ‘Spin’. The wheel will spin, and the ball will land in one of the numbered pockets — that’s the winning number!
- In every game round, lightning strikes up to five random numbers to reveal multipliers between 50x and 500x.
- If one of these numbers wins, all players who wagered straight up on that number will collect the corresponding payout.
- Press the ‘Go Live’ button to join live Lightning Roulette and experience the best of Live Casino gaming!
The First Person Lightning Roulette game is an excellent alternative to live Lightning Roulette, created for players who prefer a more hands-on approach to controlling the game’s pace. The game offers the same exact features and an authentic roulette experience in a virtual setting, making it a perfect choice for new and experienced players alike.