Jobs: MARKETING COORDINATOR
Position: Full Time
We are currently looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
What you will be doing!
- Implementing and managing our social media strategy across company brands.
- Responsible for the social media calendar for all brands, communicating any changes both internally and externally with cooperating agencies.
- Cooperating continuously with all offices and departments for better management of pending campaigns.
- Managing and overseeing social media content.
- Communicating with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Responsible for the creation of new campaigns based on the company’s focus markets abiding by the legal restrictions for advertising.
- Writing and communicating PR text for all brands (B2B and B2C).
- Preparing marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer service requests.
- Monitoring budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Planning meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Defining the most important marketing KPIs.
- Working closely with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Collaborating with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams.
- Monitoring SEO and user engagement and suggesting content optimization.
- Communicating with industry professionals and influencers to create a strong network.
- Aiding in the hiring and training of new recruits on the team.
- Providing constructive feedback to superiors.
- Planning, organizing, and delivering regional activities.
- Representing and growing presence of all brands by cultivating and nurturing our player base.
Preferred Qualifications for the role:
- A Degree in a relevent field such as: Direct Marketing, Market Segmentation, Marketing Research, Coordination, Project Management, Reporting Research Results, Understanding the Customer, Process Improvement, Initiative, Planning, Financial Skills.
- A minimum of 2 years hands on experience in a similar role.
- Native level (both spoken and written) in English language. Additional languages would be considered an asset.
- Ability to multitask work independently and quickly to produce high quality work requiring minimal oversight or correction.
- Experience in community and social media management is preferred.
- Understanding of customer trends.
- Ability to operate as a collaborative team player.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to achieve outstanding results.
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills.
- Project Management Skills.
- Previous experience in the iGaming industry is an asset.
What we offer:
- Very attractive remuneration
- Benefits such as medical care, sports card and insurance
- International work environment
- Opportunity to travel and attend international gaming exhibitions & events
If you are interested in the above position and you believe that you meet our requirements, please apply by sending your CV to [email protected]
In order to take part in our recruitment process, we kindly ask you that you familiarise yourself with the detailed information about the personal data controller and the rights you have with respect to the protection of your personal data, which you can find on our website: https://lvbet.com/en/careers ) and next that you insert the following clause under your CV:
“In accordance with the applicable data protection law, I hereby express voluntary consent for processing my personal data by Fairload Ltd, having its registered address at 115B, Old Mint Street, Valletta, VLT1515, Malta) in order to carry out the recruitment process.”
If you want to take part in our future recruitment processes, please add the following sentences:
“I express consent for processing my personal data in future recruitment processes. My consent is valid until revoked.”
Careers at LV BET
LV BET is an online betting site made by games fans for games fans.
The LV BET Casino is powered by over 800 video slots and table games, developed by the best and most innovative gaming providers in the market. The casino is also an exclusive home to BF Games who offer a wide range of cutting edge video slots. The LV Live Casino enables an immediacy and excitement in online table games which is unparalleled, all hosted by croupiers over live streams.
The LV BET Sportsbook covers all major sporting and competitive events around the globe, including eSports tournaments. LV Virtual Sports provides realistic, on-demand simulated sports events which open up a whole new world of betting choices.
LV BET is located in the European Union member state of Malta and holds licences issued by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) and the Gambling Commission.
If you are ready to join a challenging but fun work environment then send your CV to [email protected]
In the light of the requirements under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (GDPR), we kindly inform you that:
1. The data controller of the personal data of our employees, associates and persons applying for employment is Fairload Ltd, having its registered address at 115B, Old Mint Street, Valletta, VLT1515, Malta)
2. The personal data that we are provided with is used by us only for the following purposes: recruitment processes, the performance of our duties arising from the provisions of the law related to employing workers and establishing cooperation and, potentially, also for the purpose of establishing, pursuing and defending against claims made against us.
3. The legal basis for the processing of personal data by us are the provisions of the law, the legal duty that is imposed on us, in the event of recruitment, consent for the personal data to be processed. We can also process data based on our legitimate interests pursued by the controller consisting of establishing, pursuing or defending against claims in proceedings before courts or public authorities.
4. You have the right to access your personal data, to rectification, to erasure, to restrict processing, the right to make a complaint to a supervisory authority, and the right to transfer the data. The consent to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn at any time, however, it does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. In case of recruitment, withdrawing the consent will make it impossible for us to take your application documents under advisement.
5. For the purpose of performance of the rights related to personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer: [email protected]
6. We can make our employees’ personal data available to entities and bodies, to which we are obligated to transfer the data under the provisions of the law as well as entities which render services on our behalf that are necessary to conduct business (e.g. accounting, legal services, services related to benefits with respect to medical care, insurance and access to recreational facilities etc.).