Jobs: Responsible Gaming Coordinator
Position: Full time
Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring new registrations for cases of underage gambling and reporting such cases;
- Monitoring players who requested self-exclusion based on reports in the system;
- Close monitoring and reporting of customers trying to break the self-exclusion agreement, in particular if participants are attempting to login or register a new account;
- Close monitoring and reporting of customers who report gambling problems;
- Preparing and conducting training in the field of RG for employees within the Payments and Customer Support Departments;
- Actively supporting customers service agents in cases related to responsible gambling;
- Actively responding to customers correspondence and complaints related to Responsible Gambling;
- Assisting RG officer in updating policies related to Responsible Gambling on website;
- Assisting RG officer in assessing marketing materials or products;
- Assisting RG officer in monitoring UK national online multi-operator self-exclusion scheme;
- Evidencing actions taken by RG Department for decisions related to RG cases;
- Checking IT functions are constantly compatible with our license requirements;
- Assessing high value clients for risk and performing Customer Due Diligence checks on problematic players.
- Native level of the English language, as well as an additional primary European language would be considered an asset.
Strong computer skills including Microsoft office.
- Experience working within Responsible Gaming or similar role.
- Extensive knowledge of the Gaming industry.
- Ability to communicate professionally both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to demonstrate strong dispute resolution skills.
- Strong team player.
- Patient and diplomatic.
- Very attractive remuneration
- Benefits such as medical care, sports card and insurance
- International work environment
- Opportunity to travel and attend international gaming exhibitions & events
If you are interested in the above position and you believe that you meet our requirements, please apply using the button APPLY below the offer or send your CV by e-mail to [email protected].
In order to take part in our recruitment process, we kindly ask you that you familiarise yourself with the detailed information about the personal data controller and the rights you have with respect to the protection of your personal data, which you can find on our website: https://lvbet.com/en/careers ) and next that you insert the following clause under your CV:
“In accordance with the applicable data protection law, I hereby express voluntary consent for processing my personal data by Fairload Ltd, having its registered address at 115B, Old Mint Street, Valletta, VLT1515, Malta) in order to carry out the recruitment process.”
If you want to take part in our future recruitment processes, please add the following sentences:
“I express consent for processing my personal data in future recruitment processes. My consent is valid until revoked.”
Careers at LV BET
LV BET is an online betting site made by games fans for games fans.
The LV BET Casino is powered by over 800 video slots and table games, developed by the best and most innovative gaming providers in the market. The casino is also an exclusive home to BF Games who offer a wide range of cutting edge video slots. The LV Live Casino enables an immediacy and excitement in online table games which is unparalleled, all hosted by croupiers over live streams.
The LV BET Sportsbook covers all major sporting and competitive events around the globe, including eSports tournaments. LV Virtual Sports provides realistic, on-demand simulated sports events which open up a whole new world of betting choices.
LV BET is located in the European Union member state of Malta and holds licences issued by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) and the Gambling Commission.
If you are ready to join a challenging but fun work environment then send your CV to [email protected]
In the light of the requirements under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (GDPR), we kindly inform you that:
1. The data controller of the personal data of our employees, associates and persons applying for employment is Fairload Ltd, having its registered address at 115B, Old Mint Street, Valletta, VLT1515, Malta)
2. The personal data that we are provided with is used by us only for the following purposes: recruitment processes, the performance of our duties arising from the provisions of the law related to employing workers and establishing cooperation and, potentially, also for the purpose of establishing, pursuing and defending against claims made against us.
3. The legal basis for the processing of personal data by us are the provisions of the law, the legal duty that is imposed on us, in the event of recruitment, consent for the personal data to be processed. We can also process data based on our legitimate interests pursued by the controller consisting of establishing, pursuing or defending against claims in proceedings before courts or public authorities.
4. You have the right to access your personal data, to rectification, to erasure, to restrict processing, the right to make a complaint to a supervisory authority, and the right to transfer the data. The consent to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn at any time, however, it does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. In case of recruitment, withdrawing the consent will make it impossible for us to take your application documents under advisement.
5. For the purpose of performance of the rights related to personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer: [email protected]
6. We can make our employees’ personal data available to entities and bodies, to which we are obligated to transfer the data under the provisions of the law as well as entities which render services on our behalf that are necessary to conduct business (e.g. accounting, legal services, services related to benefits with respect to medical care, insurance and access to recreational facilities etc.).