Jobs: VIP Account Manager
Our company is a leading online gaming company, providing the best product possible for our clients, and growing business to be in the strong position in the market that we are today. We passionately care about our customers as well as our employees who are supported all the way long, motivated and recognised for the hard work.
- To offer an enhanced, proactive, one-stop service to your own base of VIP players, increasing satisfaction levels including Support, Sales and Risk
- To deliver high service standards by responding to and initiating contact with players via phone, email and chat to ensure fast response times across all channels
- Be a point of contact for VIP liaising with all departments to communicate and report any issues or projects i.e. Trading, IT, Marketing, CRM, Security
- Ensure Risk standards are adhered to avoid exposing the Business to unnecessary risks in line with Business requirements
- To undertake pro-active retention activities
- To meet pre-determined productivity, quality and SLA weekly, monthly and quarterly targets
- Identify and nurture Mini & Potential VIPs
- Be an essential day-to-day point of contact, building a rapport and delivering a dedicated VIP service.
- Respond to business triggers by making proactive & reactive outbound calls.
- Answering and resolving issues and escalated complaints via chat, e-mail and telephone for VIP players.
- Ensure that the level of service is appropriate and in keeping with the VIP standards set by management
- Representing LV BET at events when required
- Conducting and maintaining thorough competitor analysis (product/promotions/marketing activity) to ensure we offer a market leading VIP product.
- Co-ordinate VIP offers with the Marketing & CRM Departments to offer bespoke VIP competitions and personalised offers through client segmentation.
- Assist the head of VIP in all other VIP related tasks when required.
- Excellent communicator (both verbal, telephone and written)
- Service orientated
- Min 2 years experience within online gaming
- Pride in providing top level service
- Proven negotiation skills
- Enthusiastic, Self-Motivated and a thirst to learn
- Excellent analytical skills along with Excel
- Strives to meet targets and deadlines
- Excellent organisational & planning skills
Reporting to: Head of VIP
Careers at LV BET
LV BET is an online betting site made by games fans for games fans.
The LV BET Casino is powered by over 800 video slots and table games, developed by the best and most innovative gaming providers in the market. The casino is also an exclusive home to BF Games who offer a wide-range of cutting edge video slots. The LV Live Casino enables an immediacy and excitement in online table games which is unparalleled, all hosted by croupiers over live streams.
The LV BET Sportsbook covers all major sporting and competitive events around the globe, including eSports tournaments. LV Virtual Sports provides realistic, on-demand simulated sports events which open up a whole new world of betting choices.
LV BET is located in the European Union member state of Malta and holds licences issued by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) and the Gambling Commission.
If you are ready to join a challenging but fun work environment then send your CV to [email protected]
In the light of the requirements under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (GDPR), we kindly inform you that:
1. The data controller of the personal data of our employees, associates and persons applying for employment is Fairload Ltd, having its registered address at Angelica Court, Level 3, Giuseppe Cali Street, Ta’Xbiex, XBX1425, Malta)
2. The personal data that we are provided with is used by us only for the following purposes: recruitment processes, performance of our duties arising from the provisions of the law related to employing workers and establishing cooperation and, potentially, also for the purpose of establishing, pursuing and defending against claims made against us.
3. The legal basis for the processing of personal data by us are the provisions of the law, the legal duty that is imposed on us, in the event of recruitment, consent for the personal data to be processed. We can also process data based on our legitimate interests pursued by the controller consisting in establishing, pursuing or defending against claims in proceedings before courts or public authorities.
4. You have the right to access your personal data, to rectification, to erasure, to restrict processing, the right to make a complaint to a supervisory authority, and the right to transfer the data. The consent to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn at any time, however, it does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. In case of recruitment, withdrawing the consent will make it impossible for us to take your application documents under advisement.
5. For the purpose of performance of the rights related to personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer: [email protected]
6. We can make our employees’ personal data available to entities and bodies, to which we are obligated to transfer the data under the provisions of the law as well as entities which render services on our behalf that are necessary to conduct business (e.g. accounting, legal services, services related to benefits with respect to medical care, insurance and access to recreational facilities etc.).