Action Ops: Snow & Sable (slot)
- Winnings are paid out only on the highest combination on each line.
- Scatter pays are determined by 3 or more Scatter symbols in any position on the reels.
- Line winning combinations pay out from left-to-right, so one symbol must be displayed on the first slot reel. A symbol combination starting from the second, third, fourth or fifth slot reel does not pay out. The symbols must be next to each other on a line.
- All payout table win amounts in PlayCheck are displayed in coins.
- Line wins are calculated by multiplying the line combination payout by the coins bet.
- All payout tables display the number of credits that are won for each combination. The total number of coins paid out depends on the number of coins you play per line.
- Total bet is 10 multiplied by bet per line.
- The number of credits won is dependent on the total number of coins won multiplied by the coin size you select.
- The formula to calculate the conversion of your coins to credits is: number of coins X coin size played = amount in credits.
- Free Spins wins are added to regular wins.
- Pays during Free Spins are the same as in base game.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- Return to Player (RTP) is the theoretical statistical percentage of total money bet by players in a specific game, that is paid out as winnings over time. The RTP is fixed, and does not change. This game has an RTP of 96.03%.