Adelia the Fortune Wielder (slot)
The game is played with 20 paylines.
- All paylines are permanently enabled for every spin, so player cannot select or de-select paylines.
- The bet level is set using the bet level selector.
- Through setting bets and clicking on the spin button, the player needs to get symbols to match from left to right on a 5×3 slot machine.
- Winnings will be awarded according to the paytable.
- All winning combinations are left to right on a pay line.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- Only the highest winning combination is paid per line.
- The sum of win amounts from all valid pay lines is immediately credited to the balance.
- The win up to value is displayed in coins in the game splash screen which is the maximum value that can be won by the player while playing on maximum bet. This value is achieved using the combination of regular wins itself. The conversion from coins to credits would be (maximum win value in coins × maximum bet per line in credits) = maximum win value in credits. For example, the maximum win value is 50000 coins and you play on maximum bet which is 40.00 credits per spin. Your maximum bet per line = maximum bet in credits / number of paylines i.e. 40.00 credits / 20 paylines = 2.00 credits. So your maximum win value in credits is calculated as (50000 coins × 2.00 credits) = 100000.00 credits.
- The Multiplier Wild activates Respin when a stack of 3 Multiplier Wilds lands on the middle reel completely filling the reel.
- 4, 5 or 6 Scatter symbols landing on reels 2 and 4 in the base game activate 10, 20 or 30 Free Spins respectively.
- Symbols Staff, Book, Pouch, Dagger and Potion might be stacked in the base game and Free Spins.
- Symbols Scatter and Multiplier Wild are stacked in the base game only.
- The Free Spins are played at the bet of the triggering spin