All American (table)
How to Play
- All American 1 hand version.
- Click BET LEVEL to set the number of coins for the hand.
- The highlighted paytable column corresponds to your bet.
- You can also change the coin value by clicking on the up and down arrows by the Coin Value display to the right of the game buttons.
- BET shows the total bet in coins.
- Click DEAL to deal the first hand. Cards that are part of a winning hand are automatically held.
- To select or clear cards to hold, you can either click the cards, or the corresponding hold button, or corresponding numbers [1-5] on the keyboard.
- The text HELD will appear over the cards that you have selected.
- Once you have chosen the cards you would like to hold, click DRAW to deal the second hand.
- Winnings are determined by your final hand and are listed in the WIN display to the left of the game buttons.
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 98.11%