All American Double Up (table)
How to Play
- You can only select 1, 5, 10 or 25 hands.
- The number of hands is set using the HANDS selector.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- The highlighted paytable column corresponds to your current bet. The paytable must be open to view highlighted columns.
- Click the Deal button to deal the first hand. Cards that are part of a winning hand are automatically held.
- To select or clear cards to hold, you can either click the cards, or the corresponding hold button located below the card, or the corresponding numbers [1-5] on the keyboard.
- The text HELD will appear over the cards that you have selected.
- The cards selected will be held for every hand.
- Once you have chosen the cards you would like to hold, click the Draw button to deal the second hand.
- After the final cards are dealt all types of hand wins are displayed in a table on the left side of the game screen.
- Additionally, winning hands are highlighted on the game screen.
- The theoretical return to player for this game is: Bet Level 1-4 97.05%, Bet Level 5 98.11%