Aloha! Cluster Pays (slot)
Take a trip to a tropical island in this fun-filled video slot: Aloha! Cluster Pays™. This 6-reel and 5-row video slot features a Cluster Pays™ mechanic, Sticky Win Re-spins, Substitution symbols, and Free Spins with a Symbol Drop feature. The Symbol Drop feature adds more to the excitement with the low win symbols dropping off the reels and increasing the chance of bigger wins with remaining Free Spins. The game will keep the players captivated as they get Substitution Symbols that transform into an adjacent symbol and creates the highest possible winning combination in a cluster. The combination of tropical music and the joyful Tiki promises an entertaining gaming experience with Aloha! Cluster Pays™.
- Aloha! Cluster Pays™ is a 6-reel, 5-row video slot with the Cluster Pays™ mechanic. The game features Substitution Symbols, Sticky Win Re-Spins and Free Spins with Symbol Drop.
- The game is played with clusters of symbols, 1-10 bet levels (10 coins per level) and different coin values.
- There are no bet lines.
- A symbol is part of a cluster if it is horizontally or vertically adjacent to the same symbol.
- 9 or more symbols appearing in a cluster award a win according to the PAYTABLE.
- Multiple clusters of the same symbol that are not adjacent to each other pay as separate clusters.
- Simultaneous wins from multiple clusters are added.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- A cluster win in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- A cluster win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- COINS displays the number of coins available to wager.
- MAX BET plays the game at the highest bet level and the current coin value. When playing at any lower bet level, MAX BET must be clicked twice to play the round at the selected level.
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.42%.