American Roulette (roulette)
American roulette is among the table games, which enjoys the greatest popularity in casinos throughout the United States. So, the rules of American Roulette are pretty similar to the rules of European and French Roulette with one small but crucial difference – you have one additional slot – the double zero slot. Also, it means that you can bet on 38 numbered slots and not on 37.
Something else that sets apart American Roulette from the other classic variations is the number sequence on the wheel. Since here we have two zero slots, the numbers are arranged in different way – starting from the zero clockwise they are: 0, 28, 9, 26, 30, 11, 7, 20, 32, 17, 5, 22, 34, 15, 3, 24, 36, 13, 1, 00, 27, 10, 25, 29, 12, 8, 19, 31, 18, 6, 21, 33, 16, 4, 23, 35, 14, 2. There’s also, of course, one additional betting spot on the table – the one for the double zero which is located next to the single zero.
The objective in American Roulette is to predict the number on which the ball will land by placing one or more bets that cover the particular number. The wheel in American Roulette includes the numbers 1-36 plus a single 0 (zero) and a double zero (00) After betting time has expired, the ball is spun within the Roulette wheel. The ball will eventually come to rest in one of the numbered pockets within the wheel. You win if you have placed a bet that covers that particular number.
You can place many different kinds of bets on the Roulette table. Bets can cover a single number of a certain range of numbers, and each type of bet has its own payout rate. Bets made on the numbered spaces on the betting area, or on the lines between them, are called Inside Bets, while bets made on the special boxes below and to the side of the main grid of numbers are called Outside Bets.
- Straight Up - place your chip directly on any single number (including zero).
- Split Bet - place your chip on the line between any two numbers, either on the vertical or horizontal.
- Street Bet - place your chip at the end of any row of numbers. A Street Bet covers three numbers.
- Corner Bet - place your chip at the corner (central intersection) where four numbers meet. All four numbers are covered.
- Five Bet – place your chip on the outer boundary line of the betting grid between 0 and 1 (at the point where the bottom-right corner of the number 0 meets the bottom-left corner of the number one). A Five Bet covers five numbers: 0, 00, 1, 2 and 3.
- Line Bet - place your chip at the end of two rows on the intersection between the two rows. A Line Bet covers all the numbers inboth rows, a total of six numbers.
- Column Bet - place your chip in one of the boxes marked “2 to 1” at the end of the column that covers all 12 numbers in that column. The zero is not covered by any column bet
- Dozen Bet - place your chip in one of the three boxes marked “1st 12,” “2nd 12” or “3rd 12” to cover the 12 numbers alongside the box.
- Red/Black - place your chip in the Red or Black box to cover the 18 red or 18 black numbers. The zero is not covered by these bets.
- Even/Odd - place your chip in one of these boxes to cover the 18 even or 18 odd numbers. The zero is not covered by these bets.
- 1-18/19-36- place your chip in either of these boxes to cover the first or second set of 18 numbers. The zero is not covered by these bets.
Each bet covers a different set of numbers and offers different payout odds. These bets are available through the special bets button.
The optional Favourite Bets feature allows you to save a preferred bet or combination of different types of bets for easier placement in future rounds at any roulette table. You can save and edit a list of up to 15 of your favourite bets under different names.
Under the second tab in Favourite Bets, you can more easily place Finale en plein and Finale a cheval bets.
Finale en plein
- Finale en plein 0 – 5- chip bet covers 0+00+10+20+30, each with 1 chip
- Finale en plein 1 – 4-chip bet covers 1+11+21+31, each with 1 chip
- Finale en plein 2 – 4-chip bet covers 2+12+22+32, each with 1 chip
- Finale en plein 3 – 4-chip bet covers 3+13+23+33, each with 1 chip
- Finale en plein 4 – 4-chip bet covers 4+14+24+34, each with 1 chip
- Finale en plein 5 – 4-chip bet covers 5+15+25+35, each with 1 chip
- Finale en plein 6 – 4-chip bet covers 6+16+26+36, each with 1 chip
- Finale en plein 7 – 3-chip bet covers 7+17+27, each with 1 chip
- Finale en plein 8 – 3-chip bet covers 8+18+28, each with 1 chip
- Finale en plein 9 – 3-chip bet covers 9+19+29, each with 1 chip
Finale a Cheval
- Finale a cheval 0/3 – 5-chip bet covers 0+00/3+10/13+20/23+30/33, each with 1 chip
- Finale a cheval 1/4 – 4-chip bet covers 1/4+11/14+21/24+31/34, each with 1 chip
- Finale a cheval 2/5 – 4-chip bet covers 2/5+12/15+22/25+32/35, each with 1 chip
- Finale a cheval 3/6 – 4-chip bet covers 3/6+13/16+23/26+33/36, each with 1 chip
- Finale a cheval 4/7 – 4-chip bet covers 4/7+14/17+24/27+34, each with 1 chip
- Finale a cheval 5/8 – 4-chip bet covers 5/8+15/18+25/28+35, each with 1 chip
- Finale a cheval 6/9 – 4-chip bet covers 6/9+16/19+26/29+36, each with 1 chip
- Finale a cheval 7/10 – 3-chip bet covers 7/10+17/20+27/30, each with 1 chip
- Finale a cheval 8/11 – 3-chip bet covers 8/11+18/21+28/31, each with 1 chip
- Finale a cheval 9/12 – 3-chip bet covers 9/12+19/22+29/32, each with 1 chip
A complete bet places all of the inside bets on a certain number. For example, a Complete Bet on number 36 will place 18 chips to completely cover it, as follows: 1 Chip on Straight-up 36, 2 chips on each of Split bets 33-36 and 35-36, 3 chips on Street bet 34-35-36, 4 chips on 32-33-35-36 Corner bet and 6 chips on Line bet 31-32-33-34-35-36. Number 0 will place 17 chips, number 1 and number 3 will place 27 chips, number 2 is a 36-chip bet, 1st column numbers 4 to 31 and 3rd column numbers 6 to 33, costs 30 chips each to complete. 2nd column numbers 5 to 32 cost 40 chips each, number 34 and 36 costs 18 chips and number 35 is a 24-chip bet.
Your payout depends on the type of placed bet.
Straight Up 35:1
Return to Player
The optimal Return to Player (RTP) percentage is 94.74%.