Baccarat Pro - Low Limit (table)
- Baccarat Professional Series is a baccarat game played between the player and the casino.
- The aim of the game is to predict which hand will be the highest. You can also predict a tie.
- The game is played with 8, 52-card decks (excluding Jokers), shuffled before each round.
- The MIN/MAX sign indicates the minimum and maximum bet that can be placed in any betting area.
- Payouts are made according to the paytable in the game. For more information see Payout Schedule.
- To view the Paytable, move the pointer over the MIN/MAXsign.
- Some features may not be available in PLAYING FOR FUNmode.
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 98.96%