Bars and Stripes (slot)
- Winnings are paid out on the highest combination on each enabled payline only, except for scatter wins.
- Winning scatter combinations can appear in any position on the reels.
- Scatter and bonus wins are added to regular wins.
- Regular winning combinations pay out from left-to-right, so one symbol must be displayed on the first slot reel. A symbol combination starting from the second, third, fourth or fifth slot reel does not pay out. The symbols must be next to each other on an enabled payline.
- All payout table win amounts in PlayCheck are displayed in coins.
- All payout tables display the number of coins that are won for each combination. The total number of coins paid out depends on the number of coins you play per payline.
- Regular payouts depend on your bet per payline .
- Scatter payouts depend on your total bet.
- The number of credits won is dependent on the total number of coins won multiplied by the coin size bet.
- The formula to calculate the conversion of your coins to credits is: number of coins x coin size played = amount in credits.
- Malfunctions void all plays and pays
- This game has an RTP of 96.10%.