Berryburst MAX™ (slot)
- Berryburst MAX™ is a 5-reel, 3-row video slot with the Cluster Pays™ mechanic. The game features Wild substitutions, Expanding Wilds and Re-Spins.
- The game is played with clusters of symbols, 1-10 bet levels (10 coins per level) and different coin values.
- There are no bet lines.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds (alternatively, click the AUTO button).
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the Paytable.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- COINS displays the number of coins available to wager.
- MAX BET plays the game at the highest bet level and the current coin value.
Cluster Pays™ Mechanic
- A symbol is part of a cluster if it is horizontally or vertically adjacent to the same symbol.
- 5 or more of the same symbols appearing in a cluster award a win according to the PAYTABLE.
- Multiple clusters of the same symbol that are not adjacent to each other pay as separate clusters.
- Simultaneous wins from multiple clusters are added.
- Only the highest win per cluster is paid.
- A cluster win in coins is equal to the value shown in the Paytable multiplied by the bet level.
- A cluster win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- When six or more Wilds form a cluster, they only substitute for symbols on either side of the cluster. Due to this, the only instance when Wilds form a cluster and do not substitute for a symbol on either side of them is when the whole screen is filled with Wilds.
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.23%