Blackjack Pro (table)
- Black Jack Professional Series is played with 4 standard decks of 52 cards (Jokers not included).
- Number cards, 2-10, count as face value. Face cards, kings, queens and jacks, are equal in value to 10 and aces are valued at either 1 or 11.
- No particular significance is given to any of the 4 suits.
- Play takes place against a computerized dealer. The dealer is dealt two cards, and the player is dealt two cards in each box.
- The player’s cards are dealt face up, while only the dealer’s first card is shown.
- A player can choose an additional card by clicking Hit.
- A player may repeat this as many times as he likes so long as the total of his cards does not exceed 21.
- If the total surpasses 21, it is considered a “bust” and the player automatically loses.
- Once a player is satisfied with the cards he is holding, he should click Stand.
- This is repeated for all the boxes the player is playing.
- After the player is finished, it is the dealer’s turn to reveal his face down card and decide whether he would like to take another card.
- The dealer must have cards totaling 17 or more.
- Once the dealer is satisfied with the cards he is holding, the winner is decided.
- If the value of the player’s card is greater than the dealer’s, or if the dealer busts then the player is the winner.
- If the player’s card total is the same as the dealer it is considered a “push” and the player gets to keep his bet.
- The cards are re-shuffled for each game round.
Note: To view the Paytable, move the pointer over the Min/Max sign.
The theoretical return to player for this game is 99.53%