Casino Hold'em (table)
- Casino Hold’em is played with a standard pack of cards with 52 cards (Jokers are excluded).
- The individual cards are ranked in the following falling order: Ace (high or low), King, Queen, Jack, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2.
- Players have the opportunity to place a separate bet; “AA-Bonus”.
- AA-Bonus winnings are paid when your hand contains a pair of aces or higher after the first three community cards are dealt (See: AA-Bonus Winnings Paytable).
- Players must finish playing the first round in order to receive any AA-bonus winnings.
- Players place bets on the “Ante”, and optionally on the “AA-Bonus”.
- The dealer deals out 2 cards (face up) to each player and 2 cards (face down) to himself.
- In addition, 3 ‘community’ cards are dealt face up in the middle of the table, this is called the ‘Flop’ and will eventually contain 5 cards.
- Players now continue by either ”Betting” or ”Folding”. If the player wishes to remain in the game, they place a bet on “Call” and the game continues (“Call” is always double the “Ante” amount).
- If the player chooses to ”Fold” the player forfeits the round and the player loses all his bets as well as any possible “AA-Bonus” winnings.
- If the player decides to continue ( “Bet” ), any possible “AA-Bonus” winnings will be paid out.
- If the player doesn’t have an “AA-Bonus” winning hand, all “AA-Bonus” bets will be lost. The dealer deals an additional 2 community cards (called the “Turn” and “River”) as well as shows his own hand.
- To find a winner the dealer now compares his hand against the players.
- The dealer must have a pair of 4s or higher to qualify.
- If the dealer doesn’t qualify: The player keeps his ”Ante” and ”Call” bet and wins with his ”Ante” according to the “Ante Winnings Payout Table”.
- If the dealer qualifies: If the dealer and the player have the same hand it is a ”Push” and the player gets back his ”Ante” and “Call” bet.
- If the dealer has a better hand, the player loses all of his bets.
- If the player has a better hand, the player keeps his ”Ante” and ”Call” bet and wins the “Ante” according to the “Ante Winnings Pay Table” and the “Call” which pays 1 to 1.