Cherries Gone Wild (slot)
- Winnings are paid out on the highest combination on each enabled payline only.
- Regular wins are added to bonus wins.
- Regular winning combinations pay out from left-to-right, so one symbol must be displayed on the first slot reel. A symbol combination starting from the second, third, fourth or fifth slot reel does not pay out. The symbols must be next to each other on an enabled payline.
- All payout tables display the number of chips that are won for each combination. The total number of chips paid out depends on the number of chips you play per payline.
- Regular wins are calculated by taking the number of chips won, multiplied by the number of chips played per payline.
- The number of credits won is dependent on the total number of chips won multiplied by the chip size you select.
- The formula to calculate the conversion of your chips to credits is: Number of chips x chip size played = Amount in credits.
- Malfunctions void all plays and pays.
- This game has an RTP of 95.00%.