Double Exposure Blackjack Pro (table)
- Double Exposure Blackjack Professional Series is a blackjack game where both dealer cards are dealt face up.
- The game is played with 6 regular decks, shuffled before each game round.
- Number cards (2-10) count as face value, aces count as either 1 or 11, and kings, queens, and jacks count as 10.
- The dealer must stand on 17 or higher, and draw cards to 16.
- A hand wins if its value is closer to 21 than the dealer’s hand.
- A hand automatically stands when the total card value is 21.
- Player hands of 22 or higher (busted) lose regardless of the dealer’s hand.
- If the dealer has a higher hand (but not busted), the player loses.
- If the first two cards (excluding split cards) total 21, you have Blackjack.
- Blackjack always beats any other hand with a value of 21.
- The dealer wins on all ties except for tied Blackjack.
- All wins pay 1:1.