European Roulette (table)
European Roulette is a classy online table game, that looks and feels absolutely stunning. The level of detail in graphics and the sleek smooth gameplay will make you feel as if you are playing with the high rollers in any luxury European casino. The difference between European Roulette when compared to its French counterpart is that the spinning wheel at the table has 37 chambers rather than 38. This gives you a slight advantage over the house. So place your bets and experience roulette as it’s meant to be.
The following bets can be made during a game:
|Low-High (1-18 or 19-36)||1:1|
|Straight Up (any single number)||35:1|
|Split (any 2 adjoining numbers)||17:1|
|Corner (any 4 adjoining numbers in a block)||8:1|
Called bets involve players betting on numbers, which lie next to each other on the wheel.
The follow bets are possible:
- Voisins (Neighbours)
- A player can bet on a number with two neighbours. E.g.: If the player chooses 7, he/she also selects 18, 29, 28 and 12, as these numbers are either side of 7 in the wheel.
- This involves a player betting four chips on the numbers 12, 35, 3, 26, 0, 32 and 15, which are all in a row in the wheel and enclose the zero. The chips are placed as follows: Split 0/3, 12/15 and 32/35, as well as 26.
- Neighbours of Zero
- This involves betting on the numbers 22, 18, 29, 7, 28, 12, 35, 3, 26, 0, 32, 15, 19, 4, 21, 2 and 25 with nine chips as follows: two each on 0/2/3 and the Corner 25/26/28/29 and a chip each on the Splits 4/7, 12/15, 18/21, 19/22 and 32/35.
- Small Series
- The Small Series covers twelve numbers in a row (27, 13, 36, 11, 30, 8, 23, 10, 5, 24, 16 and 33), which are bet with six chips as follows: a chip each on 5/8, 10/11, 13/16, 23/24, 27/30 and 33/36.
- Orphelins (Orphans)
- This covers the eight numbers which belong neither to the Neighbours of Zero nor the Small Series, namely 1, 20, 14, 31, 9, 17, 34 and 6. One chip is placed on the 1 and a chip is placed on each of the Splits 6/9, 14/17, 17/20 and 31/34 (the 17 is included twice).
If the ball lands on the zero, all stakes placed on the zero and any bets which include the zero in a combination, namely 0/1, 0/2, 0/3, 0/1/2, 0/2/3 and 0/1/2/3, win. All other multiple chance bets lose. The stakes on red-black, even-odd and low-high, are refunded at 50%.
The chips are available in different values. The player is free to place chips of differing values on the table.
The stake of the bet depends on the sum of the chips placed on the field. The minimum stake is the lowest available chip. With regard to the maximum, a maximum must be determined for both the round as well as for the individual bets. The limit for a round is displayed in the game in a box above the Roulette table. For individual bets, the maximum stake depends on the type of bet (and therefore the odds). There are two variants: a 50 Euro maximum stake and a 500 Euro Maximum stake.
The following chips are available for this game: 10 Cent, 50 Cent, 1 Euro, 5 Euro, 10 Euro and 50 Euro.
The theoretical RTP is 98,65%.