Golden Money Frog (slot)
- Golden Money Frog is a five reel, twenty fixed payline slot machine.
- The objective of the game is to spin the reels so the symbols form a winning combination on the payline.
- The payout is dependent on the winning combination formed.
- You can also spin a number of times in succession without interacting with the game, using AutoPlay.
- In this game:
*All paylines are permanently enabled for every spin, so you cannot select or de-select paylines.
*You can only bet one coin per payline.
- Malfunctions void all plays and pays.
- This game has an RTP of 95.00%.
- Regular symbols are all symbols on the reels that do not have a bonus feature but complete regular winning combinations on enabled paylines.
- Regular symbol payout rules:
- Matching symbols must be next to each other on an enabled payline.
- Regular winning combinations pay out from left-to-right, so one symbol must be displayed on the first slot reel. A symbol combination starting from the second, third, fourth or fifth slot reel does not pay out.
- Winnings paid out on the slot machine are dependent on the symbols displayed on the payline,
- once the reels have come to a stop.
- All payout tables display the number of coins that are won for each combination.
- Regular payouts depend on your bet per payline .
- Only one winning combination is paid out per payline. If there is more than one possible winning combination on a payline, you are paid out the value of the highest combination only.
- The number of credits won is dependent on the total number of coins won multiplied by the coin size bet. So, if you bet 0.20 credits per payline, your coin size is 0.20 credits. You then win a payout displayed as 10 coins on the payout table. So, your total payout is 10 coins win amount on the payout table x 0.20 coin size = 2.00 credits.