Jacks or Better Double Up (table)
- Jacks or Better Double Up™ video poker follows conventional poker rules and how hands are dealt and formed. The game features regular poker hands and the special hands, Jacks or Better: pairs of Jacks, Queens, Kings or Aces.
- The game is a single 52 card deck game where the cards are reshuffled for each hand.
- Each hand is played with a separate deck and each deck is changed to a new deck after each game.
- A minimum of 1 hand and up to a maximum of 25 hands can be selected to be played before the cards are dealt.
- The game is played with 1-5 bet levels and different coin values.
- Bet level is the number of coins bet per hand.
- COINS displays the number of coins the player has available to wager.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- BET shows the total bet in coins.
- MAX BET plays the game at the current number of hands, the highest bet level, and the current coin value.
- A hand win in coins is equal to the payout shown in the paytable.
- Hand wins in currency are equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the paytable.
- Simultaneous wins on different hands are added.
- Only the highest winning combination is paid for each hand.
- All coin wins pay on hand wins and gamble feature wins only.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is:
- Bet Level 1-4 98.40%
- Bet Level 5 99.56%