Jingle Bells (slot)
- Winnings are paid out on the highest combination on each enabled payline only.
- The symbols must be next to each other on an enabled payline.
- Regular winning combinations pay out from left-to-right. At least one of the symbols must be displayed on the first slot reel. A symbol combination starting from the second or third slot reel does not pay out.
- All payouts are in credits.
- All figures in the game payout table show the number of coins that are won for each combination.
- The number of credits won is dependent on the total number of coins won multiplied by the coin size bet.
- The formula to calculate the conversion of your coins to credits is: number of coins x coin size played = amount in credits.
- Malfunctions void all plays and pays.
- This game has an RTP of 94.95%.