Machine Gun Unicorn (slot)
- All paylines are permanently enabled for every spin, so you cannot select or de-select paylines.
- Regular winning combinations pay out from left-to-right and right-to-left, so at least one of the symbols must be displayed on either the first or the fifth slot reel. A symbol combination starting from the second, third or fourth slot reels does not pay out.
- The symbols must be next to each other on an enabled payline.
- Winnings are paid out on the highest combination from left-to-right and right-to-left on each enabled payline only.
- You can only bet one coin per payline. So, you bet ten coins per spin.
- Your total bet amount per spin is determined by the number of coins bet per payline multiplied by the number of paylines enabled. So, your total bet in coins is 1 coin bet per payline x 10 permanently enabled paylines = 10 coins.
- The number of credits bet per payline determines your coin size. So, if you bet 0.25 credits per line your total bet in credits is 0.25 credits bet per line x 1 coin bet per payline = 0.25 coin size x 10 permanently enabled paylines = 2.50 credits.
- All payout tables display the number of coins that are won for each combination. The total number of coins paid out depends on the number of coins you play per payline.
- Regular wins are calculated by taking the number of coins won, multiplied by the number of coins played per payline.
- The number of credits won is dependent on the total number of coins won multiplied by the coin size bet. So, if you bet 0.25 credits per payline, your coin size is 0.25 credits. You then win a payout displayed as 10 coins on the payout table. So, your total payout is 10 coin win amount on the payout table x 0.25 coin size = 2.50 credits.
- Bonus feature wins are added to regular wins.
- Malfunctions void all plays and pays.
- This game has an RTP of 97.17%.