Pontoon Pro Low Limit (table)
- Pontoon Professional Series is a blackjack game where both dealer cards are dealt face down.
- The game is played with 6 regular decks, shuffled before each game round.
- Number cards (2-10) count as face value, aces count as either 1 or 11, and kings, queens, and jacks count as 10.
- The dealer must draw to 16.
- The dealer must stick on a hard 17 and twist on a soft 17.
- A Soft hand is a hand with an ace that can be counted as either 1 or 11 without busting.
- A Hard hand is a hand without an ace, or a hand with an ace that can only have a value of 1.
- A hand wins if its value is closer to 21 than the dealer’s hand.
- A hand automatically sticks when it is a Pontoon, hard 21, or has five cards without busting.
- The player can only stick on a hand greater than or equal to 15.
- Player hands of 22 or higher (busted) lose regardless of the dealer’s hand.
- If the dealer has a higher hand (but not busted), the player loses.
- Pontoon always beats any other hand with a value of 21.
- The dealer wins all ties.
The RTP is 99.66%.