5 Reel Drive (slot)
1. You can only bet one coin per payline.
2. Malfunctions void all plays and pays.
Wild Symbol Rules
1. The Winding Road Sign symbol is a wild symbol . More
2. Only appears on reels 2, 3 and 4.
3. Does not substitute for the scatter symbol.
4. Does not create its own winning combination when multiple symbols appear in a line on
an enabled payline.
5. Only one winning combination is paid out per payline. If there is more than one possible
winning combination on a payline, you are paid out the value of the highest
Scatter Symbol Rules
1. The Police Car symbol is a scatter symbol . More
2. Completes a winning scatter combination when three or more appear on the reels.
3. Cannot be substituted by the wild symbol.
4. Scatter wins are calculated by multiplying the scatter symbol combination payout by the
total number of regular coins bet.
5. Scatter wins are added to regular wins. If you have a scatter win and a regular win, you
are paid out for both wins, as the scatter symbol does not need to appear on an
enabled payline to win.
Betting and Payout Rules
1. Winnings are paid out on the highest combination on each enabled payline only, except
for scatter wins.
2. Winning scatter combinations can appear in any position on the reels.
3. Scatter symbol wins are added to regular wins.
4. Regular winning combinations pay out from left-to-right, so one symbol must be
displayed on the first slot reel. A symbol combination starting from the second, third,
fourth or fifth slot reel does not pay out. The symbols must be next to each other on an
5. All payout tables display the number of coins that are won for each combination. The
total number of coins paid out depends on the number of coins you play per payline.
6. All payouts are in coins.
7. Regular payouts depend on your bet per payline .
8. Scatter payouts depend on your total bet.
9. The number of credits won is dependent on the total number of coins won multiplied by
the coin size bet.
10. The formula to calculate the conversion of your coins to credits is: number of coins x
coin size played = amount in credits.
11. Malfunctions void all plays and pays