Riders of the Storm (slot)
1. Riders of the Storm is a 3x5 video slot with 243 pay ways. The game features Mystery Wild Reels, Wild Multiplier and a bonus game with Walking Wilds. The theoretical return to player is 96.14%-96.15%.
2. A game round is started with the action button and plays the game with the selected bet level.
3. No bets can be altered during a game round.
4. Auto play plays the game automatically for the number of game rounds selected in the auto play page.
5. Wild Multiplier: The Wild Symbol appears with a multiplier of 2 in the base game. The multiplier is 2, 3 or 5 in the bonus game depending on which bonus game that was picked. If a pay way contains a Wild Symbol, all pay ways for that winning symbol is multiplied by the Wild Multiplier. The multiplier is not based on the amount of wilds included in the pay way.
6. Mystery Wild Reels: Randomly activated Mystery Feature in the base game. Up to 4 reels are transformed into Wild Reels. During this feature there are no scatters or wilds appearing. The Wild Reels do not have a multiplier.
7. The game features four different volatility options for the Bonus Game; each Bonus Game features a Stacked Symbol, a Wild Multiplier and a number of Free Spins. 3 or more scatter symbols triggers the Bonus Game.
Bonus Game with LOW Volatility: RTP 96.14%.
Bonus Game with MEDIUM Volatility: RTP 96.15%.
Bonus Game with HIGH Volatility: RTP 96.14%.
Bonus Game with RANDOM Volatility: RTP 96.14%.
8. During the Bonus Game, 3 or more scatter symbols will award 3,5,7,9,11 or 13 extra Free Spins. If this happens 3 times in a Bonus Game, no new Scatters will appear on the reels.
9. Walking Wild Respin Feature: Any wild in the Bonus Game will trigger the Walking Wild Respin Feature. The Walking Wild Respin Feature continues until 1 spin after all wilds have left the grid. During the Walking Wild Respin Feature no scatters will appear. After 4 Walking Wild Respins that introduce new wilds, no new wilds will appear on the reels.
10. All game payout and win combinations are paid out according to the pay table.
11. Only the longest win per pay way is paid out, if in sequence from leftmost to right and in combinations according to the pay table.
12. All pay way and scatter wins during a game round are added and presented at the end of the game round.
13. All wins are presented and paid out in the selected currency.
14. A wild symbol substitutes for any other symbol except for the scatter symbol.
15. In the event of game malfunction all affected bets and pays are rendered void.