Roulette Advanced - Low Limit (table)
- This game is an online version of European roulette where the object of the game is to successfully predict which of the 37 numbered pockets the ball will land in. By correctly predicting the winning pocket, players win an amount according to the payout for the winning bet.
- Players make one type of bet, or any combination of bets, including both regular table bets and special betting patterns, restricted only by the table and bet type limits. Once players have placed their bets and pressed SPIN, the roulette wheel starts to spin. The ball rolls in the opposite direction of the wheel rotation and circles around the wheel edges and bounces off the wheel diamonds. The ball lands in a randomly selected pocket.
- A dolly is placed on the bet area of the table showing the winning number, and the winning number is presented on the billboard.
- All bets that do not match the winning number are removed from the table.
- If the player has bet on the winning number the game pays the win to the player according to the payout for the winning bet.
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 97.30%