Silver Lioness 4x (slot)
- All 1024 pay ways are permanently enabled.
- A fixed bet multiplier of 40 applies per spin.
- Your total bet is dependent on the Bet level and Coin value played. Total bet = Bet multiplier * Bet level * Coin value.
- If you have a winning combination on the pay way, the win is highlighted on the reels.
- Regular wins are created when the same symbols appear next to each other on the pay way.
- Regular winning combinations pay out from left to right, starting from the first slot reel except Scatter which pays any.
- The highest win paid per combination.
- All wins are multiplied by the coins bet except Scatter. Coins bet = (Coin value * Bet level).
- Scatter wins are multiplied by the total bet.
- Regular wins in paytable are displayed in coins. Your total payout is calculated as (coins bet * values displayed on the paytable). So, if your total bet is 0.40 credits per spin, your coins bet = total bet / bet multiplier i.e. 0.40 credits / 40 = 0.01 credits. For example a 5 of a kind win of Silver Lioness symbol is calculated as (0.01 credits * 250 coins) = 2.50 credits.
- To convert your win amount from credits to coins, divide the number of credits won by the coin value.
- If you do not have a winning combination, the game is over and you can play again.
- The theoretical percentage return to player is 95.6896%.
- Malfunctions void all plays and pays.