Single Deck Blackjack Pro (table)
- Single Deck Blackjack Professional Series is a blackjack game played with 1 regular deck, shuffled before each game round.
- Number cards (2-10) count as face value, aces count as either 1 or 11, and kings, queens, and jacks count as 10.
- The dealer must stand on a Hard 17 and hit on a Soft 17.
- A Soft hand is a hand with an ace that can be counted as either 1 or 11 without busting.
- A Hard hand is a hand without an ace, or a hand with an ace that can only have a value of 1.
- A hand wins if its value is closer to 21 than the dealer’s hand.
- A hand automatically stands when the total card value is 21.
- Player hands of 22 or higher (busted) lose regardless of the dealer’s hand.
- If the dealer has a higher hand (but not busted), the player loses.
- If the first two cards (excluding split cards) total 21, you have Blackjack.
- Blackjack always beats any other hand with a value of 21.
- Hands of equal value are a push, and your bet is returned.
- The theoretical return to player for this game (calculated as total win/total bet with optimal strategy) is 99.59%