Sugar Parade (slot)
- Winnings are paid out on the highest combination on each payline only, except for scatter wins.
- Winning scatter combinations can appear in any position on the reels.
- Scatter and bonus wins are added to line wins.
- Line winning combinations pay out from left-to-right, so one symbol must be displayed on the first slot reel. A symbol combination starting from the second, third, fourth or fifth slot reel does not pay out. The symbols must be next to each other on a payline.
- All payout table win amounts in PlayCheck are displayed in coins.
- All payout tables display the number of coins that are won for each combination. The total number of coins paid out depends on the number of coins you play per payline.
- Scatter wins are calculated by multiplying the Scatter symbol combination payout by the total number of coins bet.
- The number of credits won is dependent on the total number of coins won multiplied by the coin size you select.
- The formula to calculate the conversion of your coins to credits is: number of coins x coin size played = amount in credits.
- This game has an RTP of 96.56%
- Malfunctions void all plays and pays.