ALICE IN WONDERLAND™
ALICE IN WONDERLAND - GAME RULES
- Alice in Wonderland is a 5-reel, 3-row video slot with 243 ways to win - it means that symbols create winning lines, no matter where on reel they appear.
- Your aim is to land as many identical symbols as possible located at any position in adjacent reels.
- Winning combinations start on the first reel on the left (excluding the SCATTER Symbol) and run along to the last reel on the right.
- Only one, highest winning combination from one symbol is paid. Other combinations from the same symbol are rejected.
- All wins, except SCATTER wins, are multiplied only by Game Bet Multiplier.
- Only SCATTER wins are multiplied by Minimum Bet per Game and by Game Bet Multiplier.
- 3 SCATTER symbols trigger 10 Free Games.
- In case of retriggering of the free Games, the player wins 10 new free Games, which are added to the current number of free Games.
- Free Games are played at triggered playing Game Bet Multiplier.
- On Free Games Feature when middle three reels are stopped, on each reel on the screen can be seen even three WILD symbols. 9 WILD symbols on screen are possible.
- During Free Games an alternate set of reels is used.
- WILD symbol in the game Alice in Wonderland is a CLOCK symbol.
- WILD symbols appear only on middle three reels.
- WILD symbol substitutes for all symbols on its own position only, except SCATTER symbols.
- When middle three reels are stopped, on each reel on the screen can be seen only one WILD symbol.
- Winnings from WILD symbols only are not possible.
- SCATTER symbol in this game is a KETTLE symbol.
- SCATTER symbols appear on all five reels.
- On each reel on the screen can be seen only one SCATTER symbol.
- Winnings from SCATTER symbols only are possible.
- 3 SCATTER symbols trigger 10 Free Games with additional WILD stacked symbol.
- Stacked symbol in regular game is only DRINK symbol.
- Stacked symbols in Free Games are WILD and DRINK symbols.
- To gamble any win press GAMBLE button and select RED or BLACK.
- If your choice is correct the gamble amount is doubled (x2).
- If your choice is not correct the gamble amount is lost.