In space, no one can hear you scream. This visually-thrilling video slot, based on the classic 80s sci-fi horror blockbuster, will leave you on the edge of your seat as you fight for survival. Stock up on ammo and battle your way through three spine-chilling levels that are swarming with deadly Xenomorphs. The stakes are raised as you progress to each next level featuring substituting wilds, re-spins and various multipliers. Finally, see if you are the ultimate survivor by facing the Queen Alien in the Hive protecting her precious spawn. Defeat her and claim your fortune.
- Aliens™ is a 5-reel, 3-row, 15-line video slot featuring 3 different levels, Wild substitutions, Multipliers and re-spins.
- The game is played with 15 bet lines (fixed), 1-10 bet levels and different coin values.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- COINS displays the number of coins available to wager.
- MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines, highest bet level, and the current coin value.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- Bet level is the number of coins bet per bet line.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level. This amount is also multiplied by any applicable multipliers.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- All coin wins pay on bet lines only, except for wins during Level 3: The Hive.
- Multipliers apply to winning bet lines in the main game and in Level 2: The Encounter.
- Wild symbol substitution pays the highest possible winning combination on a bet line according to the PAYTABLE.
- Wild symbols can appear on reels 2-5 in Level 1: The Search and randomly anywhere on the reels in Level 2: The Encounter only, excluding the overlay Ammo Clip reel.
- In Level 1: The Search and in Level 2: The Encounter, Wild symbols substitute for all symbols.
Level 1: The Search
- In the main game, Level 1: The Search, there is an Alien Activity Meter with a total of 9 steps.
- All symbols included in a winning bet line, except for Wild symbols, are added to the Alien Activity Meter and increase the multiplier by 1. The symbols are represented in the Alien Activity Meter by the icon displayed on the bottom left hand corner of the symbol.
- If 2 or more different symbols in the same spin are included in a winning bet line, the symbols are added to the Alien Activity Meter in order from the lowest to the highest symbol level.
- The Alien Activity Meter increases by the number of steps corresponding to the amount of collected symbols in a winning bet line.
- The current multiplier amount for each symbol is displayed above the Alien Activity Meter and on the symbol on the reels.
- On the next spin, any additional wins on the same symbol further increase the multiplier.
- This multiplier is applied to the next spin.
- If an individual symbol is included in a winning combination on more than one winning bet line, the symbol is added to the Alien Activity Meter once only.
- Collected symbols are added to the Alien Activity Meter from leftmost to rightmost.
- If there are no winning bet lines in a spin, the Alien Activity Meter decreases by 1 level, removing the 1st symbol added from the leftmost position. The multiplier on that symbol also decreases by 1.
- When the Alien Activity Meter reaches step 9, Level 2: The Encounter is activated.
- Multipliers collected in Level 1: The Search will be transferred into Level 2: The Encounter.
- If the current bet level or coin value is raised, the Alien Activity Meter will be reset to 0 and multipliers will be reset and no longer apply.
Level 2: The Encounter
- Level 2: The Encounter is activated when the Alien Activity Meter is completed in Level 1: The Search.
- Fight through the corridor to reach the Queen Hive!
- The Encounter level features a pulse rifle, an Ammo Clip reel containing Ammo symbols, an Ammo Clip Counter and an Alien Activity Meter with a total of 10 steps to complete to reach Level 3: The Hive.
- At the start of the Encounter level, all collected multipliers from Level 1: The Search, on all symbols, from x2 to x14 are transferred to the Encounter level, and apply to wins on the symbols shown only.
- The multiplier amount for the symbol is displayed above the Alien Activity Meter. The symbols are represented in the Alien Activity Meter by the icon displayed on the bottom left hand corner of the symbol.
- On the 1st spin, 3 of the lowest value symbols appear as an overlay in the centre position of reels 1, 2 and 3 only, activating a bet line win.
- The Ammo Clip reel appears, and the Ammo Clip Counter is loaded with 1 Ammo Clip. On subsequent spins,any Ammo symbols appearing randomly in the centre position of the reel increase the Ammo Clip Counter by up to +2, activating re-spins.
- The Ammo Clip Counter displays the amount of Ammo Clips available. The Ammo Clip Counter decreases by 1 following every spin, after shooting to defend against the Aliens.
- As long as Ammo Clips remain available, in subsequent spins 3 new symbols will continue to appear in the centre position of reels 1, 2 and 3, progressing from the lowest to the highest symbol level.
- The Alien Activity Meter displays all symbols: as new symbols are won, the slider moves along one step from leftmost to rightmost.
- If the Ammo Clip Counter is empty at the start of the spin and no new Ammo symbols are won, the player’s marine is killed, the re-spins end, and the game returns to Level 1: The Search.
- Re-spins are played at the same bet level and coin value as the spin that activated the re-spin.
- The total win field includes any wins from the initial spin added to any wins from the re-spin.
- If Level 2: The Encounter is not completed, the game returns to Level 1: The Search with an empty Alien Activity meter.
Level 3: The Hive
- Level 3: The Hive is activated when the Alien Activity Meter is completed in Level 2: The Encounter, and you survive to shoot the Alien.
- Destroy the Hive before the Ammo runs out!
- The Hive level features a Smartgun, a Hive Health Meter, an Ammo Clip Counter and 2 reels, 1 grenade multiplier reel and 1 grenade strength reel loaded with grenades.
- At the start of the Hive level, the Ammo Clip Counter is loaded with 4 Ammo Clips, awarding 5 re-spins.
- The Hive Health Meter is full at the start of the Hive level.
- The reels spin horizontally from leftmost to rightmost.
- The grenade strength reel stops first followed by the multiplier reel.
- A grenade is thrown at the Queen, then the Smartgun is fired to defend the Marine, using 1 Ammo Clip.
- The reels continue to spin as long as there are Ammo Clips available, as displayed on the Ammo Clip Counter.
- When the Ammo Clip Counter reaches 0, the Hive level ends and the game returns to Level 1: The Search with an empty Alien Activity meter.
- Damage is caused randomly to the Hive by the grenade’s strength combined with the multiplier for each spin. The strength of the grenade can vary and is randomly generated on the reel.
- Multipliers appearing randomly in the centre position of the multiplier reel, multiply the damage amount by x1-x10.
- The Hive Health Meter decreases from rightmost to leftmost according to the level of damage shown on the grenade strength reel combined with the multiplier on the multiplier reel.
- The Hive Health Meter has 4 steps which display the level of damage inflicted on the Queen. When the Hive level ends, a coin win amount corresponding to the number of steps completed is awarded according to the PAYTABLE.
- When the Hive Health Meter reaches 0, the Queen is killed and the Hive is successfully destroyed, the Hive level ends and a coin win of 240 x current bet is awarded.
- The total win field includes