Winning hands for 6 Card Bonus:
- ROYAL FLUSH is a STRAIGHT FLUSH involving the Ace, King, Queen, Jack and 10 all in the same suit.
- STRAIGHT FLUSH is a hand that contains five cards in sequence, all of the same suit, for example: Nine, Eight, Seven, Six and Five, all Hearts.
- FOUR OF A KIND is a hand that contains all four cards of one rank and any other card. For example, four Aces in your hand would be Four of a Kind.
- FULL HOUSE is a hand that contains three matching cards of one rank and two matching cards of another rank, e.g. three Kings and two Sixes.
- FLUSH is a hand where all five cards are of the same suit, but not in a sequence, e.g. five cards that are all Clubs.
- STRAIGHT is a hand that contains five cards of sequential rank in at least two different suits, e.g. Nine, Eight, Seven, Six and Five in two or more suits.
- THREE OF A KIND is a hand that contains three cards of the same rank, plus two cards which are not of this rank or the same as each other. For example, a player having three Kings in their hand would have Three of a Kind.
Game Outcomes and Payouts
The outcomes are determined by comparing the player’s and dealer’s hand.
The dealer must have at least a Queen high or better to qualify.
Outcomes quick-reference table
The quick way to check game outcomes, whether you win, lose or tie.
Dealer does not qualify and you win - Ante: 1:1; Play: Push
Dealer qualifies and you win - Ante: 1:1; Play: 1:1
Dealer qualifies and you lose - Ante: Lose; Play: Lose
Dealer qualifies and you tie - Ante: Push; Play: Push
Player folds (chooses not to place a Play bet) - Ante:Lose; Play: -
If you place a Play bet and get a Straight Flush, Three of a Kind or Straight on your initial three cards, you win an Ante Bonus according to the pay table even if the dealer wins the round.
If you place an optional Pair Plus bet, you win according to the pay table with a Pair or better on your three cards, even if you fold and the dealer wins the round.
If you place an optional 6 Card Bonus bet, you win if your three cards plus the dealer’s three cards make a five-card poker hand of Three of a Kind or better. You win according to the paytable even if you fold and dealer wins the round.
Straight Flush or higher 5:1
Three of a Kind 4:1
Mini Royal (AKQ suited) 100:1
Straight Flush 40:1
Three of a Kind 30:1
6 CARD BONUS
Royal Flush 1,000:1
Straight Flush 200:1
Four of a Kind 100:1
Full House 20:1
Three of a Kind 7:1
Ante bet payout is 1:1.
Play bet payout is 1:1.
Return to Player
The optimal theoretical return-to-player percentage is:
- 96.63% - Ante bet
- 95.51% - Pair Plus bet
- 91.44% - 6 Card Bonus bet