Please note that you should read this policy in full, with care and in conjunction with our Terms and Conditions.
References to”us”, “we”, “our” and “LV BET” all refer to the Fairload Limited (Data Controller).
The controller of your personal data is Fairload Limited, which is registered under the laws of the European Union member state of Malta. It has a registration number C71200 with the registered address at 115B, Old Mint Street, Valletta, VLT1515, Malta. You can contact us at SUPPORT. If You need more information or help with your personal data, contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
WHAT WE COLLECT FROM YOU
When you use our services, we may collect personal data including but not limited to:
- Your first and last name;
- Your e-mail address;
- IP address;
- Mobile number;
- Date of birth;
- Technical information about any devices you use to access our services or other technical information.
- Information about your use of LV BET’s services, including information about when, how, and where you use the services.
- When you register for an account, create, or modify your profile, set preferences, sign up or make purchases through the services.
- Information about your deposits and withdrawals.
- Any other data that you provide to us through our services.
- Any other data that you, at your own discretion, provide to us when you contact us (including special categories of personal data like your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data).
- As part of the Customer Due Diligence process and in accordance with the law, LV BET can ask you for additional information or documents.
- Data collected from third-party providers (private companies working mostly with public sources) to prevent money laundering, terrorism financing and to promote responsible gaming-
- Data gathered by search of publicly available sources such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Google search, etc.
HOW WILL WE USE THIS DATA?
In accordance with data protection laws, we will only process your personal data when we have a lawful basis for doing so in respect of your personal data.
We process your personal data if:
(i) it is necessary to provide services to you under the performance of the contract we have with you;
(ii) we are required to do so in accordance with legal or regulatory obligations; these include tax regulations, anti-money laundering regulations and other regulations regarding licensed operators issued by supervisory authorities;
(iii) you have given your consent; or,
(iv) it is in our legitimate interests to process your personal data, provided that none of these interests prejudice your own rights, freedoms and interests.
Your data may be used by LV BET for the following purposes:
- To provide you with services covered by the operation of LV BET’s website.
- To provide personalised marketing information about the services that you order from LV BET or that may interest you, e.g. LV BET can send you emails or display pop-up messages about LV BET’s services and updates.
- To communicate with users of LV BET’s services.
- To enable participation in interactive services, tournaments, and promotions in general.
- To notify you about changes regarding our services.
- To improve or modify LV BET’s services and policies.
- To organise competitions, promotions, and bonuses (including contact with participants, evaluation of entries, distribution of prizes, payment of tax, etc).
- For tax, legal and billing purposes.
- For any purposes provided by law, including counteracting money laundering attempts.
- To profile and personalise LV BET’s marketing communications, offers and advertisements campaigns that LV BET displays on its website and third-party websites and/or services based on the combined data we have collected about you.
- For processing online payments.
- To verify your age and other personal information as may be necessary.
- For configuring and managing your user account.
- To complete compliance procedures imposed to LV BET.
- To monitor transactions to prevent fraud and money laundering.
LV BET can profile your personal data collected to tailor our communications to your needs.
LV BET does not use algorithms on your profiled data to make automated decisions that can affect your individual rights or any rights arising from the contract between LV BET and you. I.e. LV BET does not place automatic offers based on your behaviour in the games.
However, LV BET is obliged by laws and license conditions to monitor its players to identify people who may be experiencing, or are at risk of developing gambling problems. Based on data describing unique players, a special algorithm provides us with an estimated probability of gambling addiction, allowing LV BET to interact with such players to offer help or support. Decisions based on predictions are not made automatically without human intervention.
FOR HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
If you have signed up to services offered by us we may send you direct marketing in relation to other services offered by us or our Group provided that you have given your consent to receive such marketing.
Some of your personal data can be processed by our third-party marketing partners to allow us to communicate with you by phone, email, push notifications, SMS and to inform you about prizes and/or gifts from suppliers, etc.
Consent for this processing can be changed in whole or in part any time by going to “My Account” settings. If you need more information about this, let us here.
All our marketing communications will include instructions on how to opt out of receiving specific types of marketing communications. It can take up to 72 hours for your request to be fully carried out.
We may also use the information you provide to us to show you relevant advertising and personalised content about our services on certain third-party social media platforms made available to us through relevant social media sites (e.g. Facebook, Twitter). If you do not wish to see these advertisements, you can change your settings on social media sites. If you do not want us to share your data with social media sites you can contact us directly.
Telephone calls to and from our Customer Contact Centre can be recorded for training and security purposes along with the resolution of any queries arising from the services you receive and utilise.
The two-factor authentication adds more security to your LV BET account.
Any attempts to log in to your LV account from a new device or country will be followed up with a 6-digit authentication code sent to your mobile phone number or email address provided upon registration. You will be required to enter the generated code upon your login attempt. To do so, just write the code from your mobile SMS or email into the field “Token”.
This procedure will protect your account from unusual activity or potential third-party access by keeping unknown people away, even if they are in possession of your password. If for any reason you do not receive the verification code, please contact our Customer Support.
LV BET and its third party partners, such as our advertising and analytics partners, use various technologies to collect information, such as cookies and web beacons.
- Where strictly necessary. These cookies and other technologies are essential to enable the services and to provide the feature you have requested, such as remembering you have logged in.
- For performance and analytics. These cookies and similar technologies collect information on how users interact with the services and enable LV BET to improve how the services operate. For example, LV BET use Google Analytics cookies to help understand how visitors arrive at and browse our products and website to identify areas for improvement such as navigation, user experience, and marketing campaigns.
- Targeting Cookies or Advertising Cookies. These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests. They remember the websites you have visited and that information is shared with other parties such as advertising technology service providers and advertisers.
- Social media cookies. These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our websites or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social media site. The social network will record that you have done this. This information may be linked to targeting/advertising activities.
Many browsers include their own management tools for removing HTML5 local storage objects.
You will not be able to opt-out of any cookies or other technologies that are “strictly necessary” for the services.
SHARING AND PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
LV BET securely shares information with third parties that help LV BET operate, provide, improve, integrate, customize, support and market its services. LV BET will ensure that all relationships involving the processing of personal data are subject to a documented contract that includes the specific information and terms required by the GDPR.
LV BET works with third-party partners and service providers to provide website and application development, games software, hosting, maintenance, backup, storage, virtual infrastructure, payment processing, analysis, and other services, which may require them to access or use information about you. These include software, suppliers, payment systems providers, entities dealing with LV BET’s marketing efforts, entities segmenting users and/or dealing with users for LV BET. If a service provider needs to access information about you to perform services on LV BET’s behalf, they do so under close instruction from LV BET, including policies and procedures designed to protect your information at all times.
If required by law, LV BET may disclose your information to the Police or other public authority – this includes, but is not limited to the IP address and details of any suspected unlawful or dishonest activity, such as abuse of a given form of payment or security risk assessment.
We may share your Personal Data within the LV BET Group and with these other organisations:
- Law enforcement agencies, regulators, and other legal authorities.
- Credit reference agencies.
- Fraud prevention agencies.
- Identity verification agencies.
- Sports governing bodies.
- Organisations that introduce you to us.
- Third parties you ask or allow us to share your data with.
- Third parties necessary to provide products or services you have requested.
- Third parties allowing us to comply with the affordability rule (if applicable).
LV BET is part of the group of subsidiaries and affiliated companies engaged in providing online gambling services. Your data may be transferred by LV BET to the subsidiary or affiliated company to enable the provision of services to you or to improve the quality of these services. We assure you that each of the companies from the LV BET Group provides the same level of protection for your data. If LV BET is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, we will continue to ensure the adequate level of security of your personal information.
DATA TRANSFERS OUTSIDE THE EEA
By agreeing to the transfer of your data to third parties, you also agree that third parties may be located outside the EEA. The privacy laws in these countries may not provide the same level of protection as in your country or EEA. Transfers of personal data outside the European Union will be carefully reviewed prior to the transfer taking place to ensure that they fall within the limits imposed by the GDPR. This depends partly on the European Commission’s judgment as to the adequacy of the safeguards for personal data applicable in the receiving country and this may change over time.
If LV BET shares your data outside of the EEA, LV BET will rely on European Commission adequacy decisions or standard EU contractual clauses which allow the transfer of your data and provide the right level of protection.
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS
You have rights under the GDPR. These consist of:
- The right to withdraw the consent; however, this will not invalidate any previously consented processing.
- The right to be informed. You have the right to be informed about how your personal data is processed and why.
- The right of access. You have the right to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to rectify. Where personal data is inaccurate, you have the right to request a correction and also complete any incomplete personal data.
- The right to be forgotten. You can request us to erase your personal data where there is no lawful basis requiring us to continue processing this personal data. This right only applies in certain circumstances, given that legal obligations include data retention periods.
- The right to restrict/object processing. In certain circumstances, you have the right to object or restrict the processing of your personal data, where this processing is based on consent or our legitimate interest. However, despite your objections or wish to restrict processing, where there are compelling legitimate grounds or legal obligations, we would be required to continue said processing.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to request that your personal data be provided to you in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format (GDPR Article 20) and to transfer that data to another party. This applies to personal data for which processing is based on your consent and the processing is carried out by automated means.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling. You have the right to not be subjected to automated decision-making when the decision has a significant effect on you; you can insist on human intervention where appropriate. You also have the right to express your point of view and contest decisions.
- The right to withdraw. You have the general right to withdraw the consent you have given us to process your personal data.
If you want to invoke any of your rights please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.