- Golden Lamp is a 5-reel, 3-row video slot with 20 paylines.
- The objective is to land as many identical symbols as possible along a payline. Winning combinations start on the first reel on the left (excluding SCATTER symbols) and run along an active payline to the last reel on the right.
- Only the highest winning combination is paid per line.
- Line wins shown on the PAYTABLE are multiplied by the bet value of the winning line.
- SCATTER wins are multiplied by the Total Game Bet.
- The RTP is 94.19%.
- The WILD in the game is the LAMP symbol.
- The WILD symbol also stands in for the SCATTER symbol. The WILD substitutes for all other symbols on the reels.
- WILDs can appear on all reels. Only one WILD can appear on each reel.
The SCATTER in the game is the LAMP symbol.
The WILD symbol also stands in for the SCATTER symbol.\n
Landing three or more SCATTER symbols will trigger 10 Free Spins, with EXTRA SCATTER symbols.
Wins using a combination of SCATTER symbols only are possible.
SCATTER symbols can appear on all reels. Only one SCATTER can appear on each reel.
- Landing three or more SCATTER symbols will trigger 10 Free Spins, with EXTRA SCATTER symbols.
- Before the start of each free spin, one of the line symbols (except for the SCATTER symbol) randomly becomes the EXTRA SCATTER symbol. EXTRA SCATTER symbols can form SCATTER wins only and cannot form part of regular line wins.
- If Free Spins are re-triggered, the player unlocks 10 extra Free Spins, which are added to the current number of Free Spins.
- Free Spins are played using the same trigger bet and paylines that were active during the normal gameplay mode in which Free Spins were triggered.
- During Free Spins an alternate set of reels is used.
- To gamble any winnings, press the GAMBLE button and select either RED or BLACK.
- If your choice is correct the gamble amount is doubled (x2).
- If your choice is incorrect the gamble amount is lost.