Winning ways are the possible patterns of symbols that result in a winning combination. In this game, there are between 243 and 1944 possible winning combinations depending on whether the reels are expanded or not. Every 3 or more adjacent identical symbols generate a winning combination. Winning combinations are counted from left-to-right.
- Expanding reels and re-spin triggered by WILD Symbol on reels #2, #3 or #4
- Pharaoh’s Tomb Bonus Game - triggered by 3 Tutankhamun Mask symbols on reels #2, #3 or #4
- Major Jackpot - triggered by matching 3 Major Jackpot symbols in the Pharaoh’s Tomb bonus game
- Grand Jackpot - triggered by matching 3 Grand Jackpot symbols in the Pharaoh’s Tomb bonus game
- Free Spins - triggered by matching 3 matching Free Spins symbols or 2 matching Free Spins symbols and a ‘+5 Free Spins’ symbol in the Pharaoh’s Tomb bonus game.
The default winning combinations are determined according to a 243 ways pattern, and up to 1944 ways when the reels are expanded. The ways represent the positions on each reel multiplied by the adjacent reel 3x3x3x3x3 in the default state and up to 3x6x6x6x3 while reels are expanded.
Every 3 or more adjacent identical symbols generate a winning combination.
Winning combinations are possible only from left-to-right.
Winning combinations and payouts are calculated according to the game’s ‘Paytable’, which can be accessed through the ‘Info’ button.
All symbol multipliers can be found in the Symbol screen in the Info pages.
The prizes are calculated using the following formula: Bet amount, multiplied by the symbol multiplier, divided by 50.
Simultaneous wins in different ways are added together.
All wins occur on the selected ways, excluding scatter wins.
This game has an RTP of 96.06%.