A special selection of the most popular and trending online casino games being played now by other LV players.
Reel Gems™ is a five-reel progressive slot machine and is always fixed to be played with 20 lines. Your bets, motioned by the ‘Stake Up’ and ‘Stake Down’ buttons, are anywhere from a few small cents up to 5.00 with a total maximum bet of 100.00. Your Total Stake is displayed for you in the bottom right of the play screen.
Play is simple; with the online version you use your spacebar as the ‘Spin’ button and then let the machine do the work. Any lines that are highlighted will be your winning lines and the credit will go straight to your account balance.
Bonuses are included and come in the form of scatter symbols - the game of Reel Gems has a symbol of a jewellery box as its scatter, naturally. Get 3 or more of these anywhere in the reel and you are rewarded entry to the bonus game which guarantees a win. The Reel Gems Logo symbol is always Wild and can substitute for any other symbol except for scatter symbols (Jewellery Box symbols or Diamond Ring symbols).
The Winspins bonus round is started by getting 3 of the Diamond Ring symbols anywhere on the reels.
- During the Winspins bonus every spin will be automatic and if there are no wins that go then it will not count and the reels will spin again. (The number of Winspins left will only go down when there is a win).
- After the reels stop at the end of each Winspin that had a win then there will be a random multiplier selected that will multiply all wins that spin by that amount.
- There are 3 different options to choose from when you get into the Winspins bonus:
- 5 Winspins with up to x10 multiplier each spin
- 10 Winspins with up to x5 multiplier each spin
- 15 Winspins with up to x3 multiplier each spin
- While in Winspins mode a different set of reels is used and it is not possible to retrigger more Winspins or the Jewellery Box Bonus.
Other Features Include
- Betting History – a log of the previous games, bets placed and the outcomes.
- Background Sounds On/Off – chosen from within the options menu.