TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Client agreement regarding use of fairload services
Version - 3.1 Last Updated – 28/06/2016
- These Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs” or “Agreement”) constitute and govern the contractual relationship between the parties, Fairload Ltd hereinafter referred to as “LVbet”; and You, as the user, hereinafter referred to as “Client”, “You” or “Player”.
- The following words and terms, should be interpreted as follows, unless, the context clearly implies otherwise.
- “Registration Form” shall mean the form to be filled in by the Player to open a User Account.
- “Game” refers any gaming activity presented by LVbet on its Internet Site for the benefit of the Users and as approved by the Regulatory Authority.
- “Internet Site”, “Website” or “Site” shall mean the Internet Site LVbet.com and all other sites connected to it and accessible through links
- “Login and Password” shall mean the login and password details that are chosen by a player upon registering on LVbet.com site and all other connected sites.
- “Regulatory Authority” is the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) (Suite 1, Level 3, TG Complex, Brewery Street, Mriehel, Birkirkara BKR 3000, Malta, www.mga.org.mt, which is the main regulator of remote gaming operations.
- “Service” shall include all LVbet’s services and games and activities related to them and listed on www.lvbet.com including but not limited to online casino and sportsbook services.
- “Software” shall mean the software licensed by us including all programs and databases and any other derived content whether accessible or otherwise used by you through the Internet Site and allowing you to participate in the online sportsbook and casino.
- “Us, We” or “Fairload Limited” shall mean LVbet.
- “User Account”, “Player Account”, “Gaming Account” or “Account” shall mean a personal Account opened by an individual and maintained by LVbet as to allow this person to play the online casino and sportsbook games.
- “You”, “Client”, “Player”, “User” or “Account Holder” shall mean the user of the Service and of the software accessible through the Internet Site and having a contractual relationship with LVbet.
- “Money Player” individuals over 18 years of age, or the minimum age as set in law for participation in the corresponding country, who participate in games for money (stake real money “Games for money”). Players can participate in games as “Test Player” without wagering money or as “Money Player” wagering real money.
- “Fun Games” or “Games for fun” mean Games as defined in this Agreement but that are offered for limited gameplay in a special Game mode which does not involve payment from the Player to the Operator. The sole purpose of this mode (games for fun) is to offer the possibility for the Player (“Test Player”) to try out the Games offered before staking real money.
- “LVbet” in these Terms and Conditions refers to Fairload Limited, a company incorporated in Malta, having the following registered address: Fairload Limited, Angelica Court, Level 3, Giuseppe Cali Street, TA’XBIEX, XBX1425, Malta.
- The term “Client” references any individual or entity that expressly or impliedly agrees to all terms and conditions of LVbet by opening an Account and placing bets on games on LVbet’s website.
- All Clients, except Clients based in the United Kingdom, accessing the LVbet Website agree to abide by the following terms and conditions governing the use of its services (the “Agreement”).
- This Agreement describes the terms, conditions and risks applicable to your use of LVbet services available under the domain of www.LVbet.com (the “SITE”). If you have any questions regarding this Agreement, please contact Customer Support.
- You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement without modifications, which include those terms and conditions expressly set forth below and those incorporated by reference, before you may become an active, registered Client of LVbet. By continuing to access or use the SITE, you agree to follow the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- This Agreement is effective upon acceptance in registration for newly registering Clients by checking in the registration form the box “I have read and accept the terms and conditions” and “I am 18 years or older” and clicking “Create new Account” button in the course of the registration on the website www.LVbet.com. You commit to comply with the Terms and Conditions of the website. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and does not use or access our SITE after registering, you must inform us in writing immediately
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Malta, excluding that body of law pertaining to conflict of laws. Any legal action or proceeding arising under this Agreement will be brought exclusively in courts located in Malta, and the parties hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue therein.
- LVbet will not be liable in any way to any persons in the event of force majeure, or for the act of any government or legal authority. In the event that any provision in this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effective.
- Failure of a party to enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision.
- LVbet may assign this Agreement or any rights and/or obligations hereunder without your consent.
- LVbet may amend the terms of this Agreement from time to time by posting the amended terms on the SITE. You are responsible for checking whether the Agreement is amended. Any amendment shall come into force as of the day it was published on the SITE. By continuing to use the Internet Site, the Service or the Software offered by LVbet, you agree to be bound by the T&Cs of this Agreement as well as by the latest modifications to it. If you do not agree to be bound by the changes to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you must not use or access our Services, and inform us in writing immediately.
- LVbet is licenced in Malta and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority, which is a regulatory body.
- Fairload Ltd. operates under the five MGA gaming licences: MGA/CL1/1131/2015(Netent), MGA/CL1/1132/2015(Thunderkick), issued by Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), Malta’s single regulatory body on the 28th January 2016; MGA/CL1/1164/2016(Greentube), MGA/CL1/1130/2015(Microgaming), MGA/CL2/1151/2015(Sportsbook), issued by Malta Gaming Authority (MGA), Malta’s single regulatory body on the 25th April 2016; For games provided by Wazdan and Edict, Fairload Ltd has an agreement with Forwell Investments B.V. a private limited liability company organized and existing in Curacao registered in the Commercial register of Curacao no. 136125, for which on June 8, 2015 has been granted a sublicense by C.I.L. Curacao Interactive Licensing N.V. pursuant to Master Gaming License #5536/JAZ.
- In case of modification of these T&Cs, on logging into his Account with LVbet, a pop-up box will inform the Player that the T&Cs have been updated. The Player shall be requested to agree with the updated T&Cs.
- Should there be any discrepancy between the T&Cs in the English language version and the version in any other language, the English version will supersede. The prevailing language in case of interpretation will be the ENGLISH language. All language versions in the Terms and Conditions will reflect the same principles.
4. Online Services Agreement
- This Agreement is made by and between LVbet and you. This Agreement applies to the LVbet SITE, including its electronic content and or software currently contained on the SITE that supplies you with the games and services offered by LVbet.
- LVbet reserves the right to impose certain conditions (beyond those detailed in Clause 3,4,5,6,7) on the admission of Players to the games (e.g. minimum number of completed games, verification of transacted payments) and to extend or change the services on the website at any time.
5. Availability of Services
- The Services are available to and may only be used by individuals who can form legally binding contracts under the law applicable to their country of domicile. It is your responsibility to ensure that betting is legal.
- Services are not available to persons under the age of 18 or otherwise under legal age (“Minors”). If you are a Minor, you may not use this service. If as a Client you do not qualify, please do not use our SITE. Participation in the games for money (as a “Money Player”) is exclusively reserved for individuals over 18 years of age, or the minimum age as set in law for participation in the corresponding country.
- LVbet is entitled to require Client to provide proof of age and to refuse a Client’s admission to the games if it has reasons to believe that the minimum age requirement is not fulfilled.
- In all circumstances we shall not be held responsible for misuse of our services by any unauthorized parties or minors.
- LVbet Services are not available where they are illegal to use, (including but not limited to the United States) and LVbet reserves the right to refuse and/or cancel Services at its own discretion.
6. Registration Information
- In order to participate in the games as a Player the User must complete the registration form on the website www.LVbet.com or other site connected with and accessible through www.LVbet.com and therewith open a “Player Account”. The User must fill in the registration form provided by LVbet which shall at least include the following details:
- the customer’s identity. You warrant to, provide true, accurate, current and complete information regarding identity during the registration process. Any false information or impersonation of any person or entity, misrepresentation regarding any affiliation with another person, entity or association, use of false headers or other acts or omissions to conceal one’s identity from LVbet for any purpose will be prosecuted under the fullest extent of the law. A Client accessing LVbet services may be asked to provide valid subsisting verification of identity and relevant information.
- Date of Birth. You assure LVbet that he/she is over 18 years of age. No person under 18 years of age may be registered as a player and any funds deposited or any money won by any such person shall be forfeited to the Regulatory Authority.
- The customer’s place of residence. Please note that you may be asked to prove his/her place of residence by providing proof of identity such as copy of identity card, passport or driving license and/or utility bill;
- The customer’s valid e-mail address and contact number (phone / mobile)
- Personal and confidential username (“Pseudonym”, “Nickname”). The Username must be unique and clearly identifiable. Offensive or indecent names are not allowed. Further prohibited are usernames that contain or allude to an Internet link or Account names, which allude to certain rights of the User (ex. the term “administrator” is reserved for LVbet). We reserve the right to suspend Accounts with an unacceptable Username. Accounts can be reactivated as soon as suitable and acceptable alternative has been chosen.
- Password. The User is advised to choose a strong and non-predictable password for security and is responsible for ensuring that this password is kept secret.
- During the registration process, a Client must provide LVbet with valid identification, including but not limited to the address, contact email and/or personal telephone number.
- The User shall ensure that the registration details are kept up-to-date and shall make any necessary changes of name, address or e-mail address on LVbet’s website without undue delay. It is the player’s responsibility to inform us immediately of any changes to the player’s personal information
- In the event that LVbet has reason to believe that the information given is inaccurate, We are entitled to suspend or terminate User’s Account and retain any winnings.
- When the customer submits his first request for withdrawal, details of his personal bank Account or any other payment method available and acceptable for such withdrawal should be provided to LVbet.
- You are responsible for securing your Username and Password for their Account with LVbet. LVbet holds no responsibility for any damage caused due to any act or omission of you causing inappropriate or irregular use of your Account.
- You must register personally and not on behalf of someone else.
- Under no circumstances, the user (player) is allowed to register another (new) account, if he/she already has a registered active account on LVbet website - only one account ownership per person is permitted. Holding more than one account is known as “multi-accounting” and is strictly prohibited and directly deemed to be fraudulent, regardless of whether the other account is registered under the user’s own details, other LVbet users’ details, third parties’ details (other than LVbet users) or false details. LVbet reserves the right to close any user account, at any time and to cancel all the transactions pertaining to any player and to retain all the remaining funds in the account in the event that LVbet has reasonable belief to suspect that any defrauding activities may occur, are occurring or have already occurred.
- It is prohibited for Clients to sell, transfer and/or acquire Accounts to/from other Clients.
- You are not allowed to transfer funds from your Account to other players or to receive money from other players into your Account. Funds can only be remitted to the same Account from where they originated at the deposit stage.
- You declare not to deposit money using a credit card, bank Accounts and any other payment Accounts and solutions to which he/she is not authorised;
- Making deposits into an Account for any reason other than participating in games, particular illegal purposes (e.g. money laundering) is not allowed; Depositing money originating from criminal and/or other unauthorised activities is also prohibited;
- You declare you are not currently or have never been diagnosed as a compulsive gambler;
- Your registration may be refused or closed at the operator’s sole discretion, but contractual obligations already made will be honoured.
- The registration and set up of a gaming Account are free of charge.
- There is no general right of registration and participation in the games.
7. Password Security
- You are advised to choose a strong and non-predictable password for security and is responsible for ensuring that this password is kept secret.
- It is the Player’s responsibility to ensure they keep their Username and security details (including password) confidential and game made online on the website under Player’s Username and security details will be regarded as valid, irrespective of who participates in the game. In the event that there is concern that the secrecy of such details is no longer the case, Player should notify LVbet immediately whereupon new details may be forwarded and any future transactions under the previous details would be considered void.
- LVbet is in no way responsible for the eventual access to a User Account by a third person and will not be held responsible for any eventual loss suffered due to the illicit use of a Player’s password by a third person, of unauthorized access, and/or for any transaction in which the name and password of a Player ware registered correctly.
8. Legal Restrictions
- You warrant that you understand that laws regarding online gambling vary throughout the world, and it is your obligation alone to ensure compliance with any law, regulation or directive, relevant to Client country of domicile. Ability to access the LVbet SITE does not necessarily mean that LVbet Services, and/or your activities through it, are legal under the laws, regulations or directives relevant to your country of domicile.
- You understand and accept that LVbet is unable to provide you with any legal advice or assurances and that it is your sole responsibility to ensure that at all times you comply with the laws that govern you and that you have the complete legal right to play the Games. Any participation in the Games is at your sole option, discretion and risk. By playing the Games, you acknowledge that you do not find the Games or Services to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, or indecent in any way.
- You guarantee at all times not to be a resident of the “Excluded Countries” like: United States, France, Spain, Italy, Denmark, Estonia, Belgium, Poland, Hungary and/or restricted by limited legal capacity.
- LVbet does not intend that its SITE should be used for betting or any other purposes by Clients present in countries in which such activities are illegal. LVbet’s SITE does not constitute an offer, solicitation or invitation by LVbet for the use of the games or other services in any jurisdiction in which such activities are prohibited by law.
- You shall not treat the licensee as a financial institution nor expect interest on your deposits.
- If you violate this condition and register from a restricted country, LVbet reserves the right to close the account permanently and confiscate all the winnings.
9. Limited Use
- LVbet grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable and limited personal use to access the SITE (the “License”). The SITE use is conditioned on continued Client compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- You agree not to resell marketing materials provided to them by LVbet or permit secured access of the SITE to others, and not to copy any materials appearing on the SITE for resale or for any other purpose to others without the prior written consent of LVbet.
- You shall be responsible and bound by any unauthorized use of the SITE, made in breach of this section.
- You agree to use the information received from the information systems of LVbet for the sole purpose of executing transactions inside and within the SITE.
- You further agree not to use any electronic communication feature of a Service on the SITE for any purpose that is unlawful, tortuous, abusive, intrusive on another’s privacy, harassing, libelous, defamatory, embarrassing, obscene, threatening or hateful.
- The License granted under this Agreement will terminate if LVbet believes that any information provided by you, including your e-mail address, is no longer current or accurate, or if you fail to otherwise comply with any term or condition of this Agreement and all rules and guidelines for each service, or LVbet establishes that you have abused in any way LVbet’s games and services. Upon notification of such violation, you agree to cease accessing Services. You agree that LVbet, at its sole discretion and with or without notice, may terminate your access to any or all Services, close Client’s open transactions, remove and discard any information or content with its Service.
- Misconduct by Clients is forbidden on the website. Client’s behaviour is deemed as a violation of these Terms and Conditions, whenever, but not exclusively, if Client:
- intentionally provides inaccurate or incomplete information;
- attempts to manipulate the result of games through concerted practices, alterations of the program or in any other undue way;
- deliberately cause malfunctions or defects of the website in order to undermine the natural flow of the game;
- sets up more than one Account per person; or any other regulations set out in these Terms and Conditions is violated. This list of misconduct is not exhaustive.
- You will not decompile or attempt to decompile the software on LVbet’s website or develop software that interferes with the Client-Server-Communication software used on its website.
- The use of any software program which facilitates artificial intelligence is strictly prohibited. Prohibited software may include software which LVbet believes allows player to cheat or gives one player an unjust advantage while wagering on the website. LVbet reserves the right to take action in order to detect and prevent the use of such software by Players. Should LVbet identify or suspect for good reason the use of prohibited programs, LVbet reserves the right to freeze the relevant Player’s Account for a period of at least six (6) months, to confiscate any funds in that Account and/or to suspend the Player from using the services of LVbet.
- In the event of misconduct by a Client, LVbet is entitled to immediately terminate the Agreement with you and exclude him from further use of the website. Further, LVbet is entitled to interrupt and terminate on-going games, to block you or your Account with or without prior notice and to retain the User’s credit and winnings achieved through misconduct until clarification of the situation.
11. Account Cancellation
- LVbet reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse, cancel the Services, and/or refuse to distribute profits to anyone for any legitimate reason including, but not limited to:
- Any instance when LVbet has cause to believe that a person’s activities on the SITE may be illegal;
- Any instance where LVbet may suffer any fiscal, regulatory, or pecuniary disadvantage by virtue of anyone’s activities;
- Any instance where one or more transactions on the SITE are judged by LVbet to have been performed in violation of this Agreement.
- LVbet prohibits player collusion and takes measures to prohibit use of devices, such as robots, that distort normal game play.
- LVbet reserves the right to terminate events or games without prior notice, whenever it deems necessary and / or due to errors in the software or games, which cause games to work incorrectly or malfunction.
- LVbet reserves the right to terminate an account and retain all the remaining funds in the account where LVbet has reasonable belief that a player committed/attempted to commit/ was involved in proceedings leading towards potential fraudulent activity or otherwise advised on fraudulent activity to third party player/s or hacked or accessed otherwise unlawfully third party players’ account for the purpose of alleged fraudulent activity or otherwise. Such activity could involve inter alia, organised betting, use of stolen or falsified credit cards or account numbers, forgery, collusion and submission of data or documents which are forged, stolen or otherwise misappropriated.
12. Aborted or Miscarried Games
- In the event that any information is incorrectly published on the website, LVbet will take remedial action in order to rectify and amend the data in the system so as to reflect the correct information. Any winnings that are affected by the publishing of incorrect information will also be accordingly amended.
- In the event of a miscarried game for any reason whatsoever, all players’ transactions are always accurately logged on our systems, therefore we will always have access to what actually happened during the gameplay. Kindly contact customer care team for any queries via email on s[email protected]
- We reserve the right to correct or declare results void with hindsight, if the result of the game was caused by a technical default, fraudulent behaviour of a Player or through a fake wager. We reserve the right to recall any payment that is made in error.
13. Cash Gaming Mode (“Games for money”)
- Every eligible Client after opening an Account and successful depositing of money to Player’s Account, can play games for cash.
- Participation in the Cash Games with real stakes requires you to deposit cash to his gaming Account.
14. Test Gaming Mode (“Games for fun”)
- After an Account is established and you are able to successfully log into your gaming Account with LVbet, a certain amount (as defined by LVbet) of virtual Fun Money is credited to the Player’s Account. This serves the purpose for the Player to be able to test the games on the website.
- In cases where you win, there is no claim for virtual Fun Money.
- Withdrawal of this credit or transferring the Fun Money as real money is not possible.
- The credit of virtual Fun Money is recharged automatically every day and cannot be purchased by the player with cash.
15. Sportsbook Services
- Bets Placing:
- When a bet is placed and accepted, the corresponding amount is charged against your Account. You must check that the bet instructions which you have submitted are correct before confirming the bet. After the bet is announced, it is not possible to cancel or change the bet. We reserve the right not to accept, or accept only a part of any bet.
- Where a number of bets are submitted by a Client, they will be dealt with in the received order.
- A number of bets may be treated as being one when a customer sends multiple copies of the same bet. LVbet reserves the right to void all bets where there may be evidence of collusion between two or more Clients or where there is suspicion that the Account is being used by different individuals.
- The acceptance and payout of bets are subject to different limits. These in particular include limits on the amount of the bet which is placed, betting market’s limits, maximum payout limits and personal customer limits. These limits are generally subject to change without notice and will be stated on the betting note or listed on the Account. LVbet reserves the right to limit the stakes of bets before accepting a bet and/or to change the odds before a bet is placed.
- All prices and odds are subject to fluctuation. Any bet that is accepted after the official start time will be void unless otherwise stated (such as in the case of live in play bets).
- A bet is only deemed to be valid once a transaction code has been issued. The bet can then be viewed at “my bets”.
- You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to ensure that you fully understand the applicable rules and regulations and the methods, rules and procedures of Internet gambling in general.
- We are not responsible for a bet not being placed for any reason, including but not limited to; computer malfunctions and failure of telecommunications services or internet connections. We will not honor bets that have been submitted to us, but not confirmed as described in clause (ii) above.
- You shall not employ or make use of any system or artificial intelligence software including but not limited to machines, computers, software or other automated systems designed specifically to defeat our software. We will not honor any bets pursuant to which you have employed or made use of such systems or artificial intelligence software.
- Winnings will be credited to your Account following confirmation of the Services result by LVbet.
- We shall not be responsible for any lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, mutilated, misdirected, or postage due mail, requests, prize claims or entries sent by you. Any request, prize claims or entry materials which we do receive shall become the property of LVbet upon receipt and will not be returned to you and therefore we advise you to retain a copy of any such materials.
- The maximum payout for each bet / ticket to Clients is 100.000,00€ (one hundred thousand euros) for any amount placed and for any type of bet, whether it be a single bet, a multiple bet or a system of more columns. In this last case, for example, if the sum of the payout of any winning column exceeds the limit of 100,000.00€ (one hundred thousand euros), LVbet will pay to the Client just, and no more than 100.000,00€ (one hundred thousand euros) in total. If it turns out that a user (registered in any country) has opened several Accounts and has placed the same bet several times, contrary to these Terms and Conditions, the winning limit applies to the total of the winnings gained from these bets.
Betting and Sporting Rules:
- Sporting Rules are completed and executed in ENGLISH language. LVbet reserves the right to translate the Terms & Conditions (including Sporting Rules) into other selected languages. If, for some reasons, the contents of the Terms and Conditions vary in other languages comparing to the ENGLISH version, the ENGLISH version applies. This also applies to the rules of the game, any texts on the website as well as any information concerning bonus programs, marketing campaigns and other related issues.
- The rules and regulations are divided into General Rules and Special Rules dedicated for specific Sports. Both General and Special Rules and regulations are considered as rules and regulations. In specific situations special betting rules apply to certain types of sport and betting markets. These special betting rules have precedence over the general betting rules.
- In addition to these rules and regulations, other manually added Special Rules that are found under Events and Markets on the website shall be considered as part of these rules and regulations.
- LVbet reserves the right to change or update the rules and regulations at any time without the obligation of informing Clients of each amendment. The Clients are responsible to keep themselves updated of the current valid version of Sportsbook Rules. Placing a bet by customer is equivalent with accepting the validity of the present version of Sportsbook Terms & Conditions.
General rules and arrangements regarding the placement, settlement and payouts of bets.
- The Client declares upon the placement of bets:
- That he or she is at least 18 years of age and the personal information provided in the registration process is truthful and up to date.
- That he or she has been sufficiently informed as to the betting rules for all types of sports and is aware of the betting and payout limits and accepts these.
- Is not aware or does not have knowledge of the outcome of the event upon which the respective bet is placed prior to the conclusion of the agreement.
- That he or she is not involved and will not be involved in any manipulations which could influence the outcome of an event or several events which they bet on, and that he or she is not aware of any manipulations of these events.
- That the funds with which he or she places bets do not stem from any unlawful activity and that he or she is legally entitled to dispose of such funds.
- That he or she has read the information available on the topic of the dangers of addiction to gaming with respect to betting and gambling, and that he or she has not applied to be barred from gambling or betting with other gambling operators or is barred from gambling or betting at these.
- That he or she places bets for himself/herself as an individual and not upon the commission or in association with other parties.
- That he or she is not a member of a group which is barred from betting on this SITE. These are in particular: participants in the betting events on offer, active athletes or contestants, functionaries, coaches, etc., and moreover staff members of bookies or bet-placement companies.
- The company is not subject to any obligation to review the correctness of the declarations as set out in paragraph e. subparagraph (i). above and LVbet is entitled at any time to cancel all or selected bets (including retroactively) and/or to void any winnings resulting therefrom after receiving knowledge of misrepresentations to bar the customer from all future betting, to close the betting Account and to pay out the remaining funds in the Account.
- The betting agreement shall come about through the acceptance of a betting offer. For a bet to be valid and correct, the bet which is electronically saved on the central computer of LVbet shall apply. This may be viewed on the Account. Any unilateral right to withdrawal from the Agreement on your part (cancellation of bets) following the conclusion of the Agreements is excluded. You may correct or delete the betting slip which has been virtually filled in until the final confirmation of the placement of the bet. Upon the confirmation of the placement of the bet, you shall be obligated to fulfill the Agreement and waives any right to revocation or withdrawal from the Agreement. You shall be responsible yourself for bets placed and cannot appeal that data made available by LVbet may have been incorrect or incomplete.
- There shall be no obligation on the part of LVbet to list additional information such as the type of competition (e.g. league match or cup match), shorter/extra time matches (e.g. in the case of friendly matches, mini tournaments, youth matches, indoor matches, etc.), match sites (e.g. neutral grounds), racing distances, etc. If additional information is nevertheless provided, this shall be without engagement and not have any influence on the settlement of the bets. The same shall apply to all types of statistics, tables and live scores.
The company shall be entitled to void respective bets (including retroactively) if there is a suspicion of manipulation or betting fraud. In legal terms this shall mean that the stake monies in the bets in question shall be credited to the betting Account and you shall be barred from future betting, the betting Account shall be closed and the remaining funds in the Account can be paid out.
- Suspicion of manipulation or betting fraud is in particular deemed to be present if, for example, one or more of the following criteria have been met:
- Stake monies on betting events with an unusual outcome
- Stake monies with unusually high payout results
- Multiple betting with unusual matches / leagues
- Staged bets with the same or pronounced changes in combinations
- Betting which suggests a group of betters which is connected in terms of the time element and content
- LVbet reserves the right to refuse the acceptance of bets in some instances, or to limit the amount of bets without obligation of providing the reason. No person should be allowed to have more than one Sportsbook Account. LVbet reserves the right to terminate double Accounts. In such cases all relevant data will be transferred to the most active Account of the respective Client. LVbet reserve the rights to revoke Client’s privilege if a customer has placed identical bets with the two/or more Accounts. This might lead to confiscation of winnings and cancellation of all placed bets including already determined bets.
- The settlement of bets shall be performed after the ranking is announced. In the event of the suspicion of fraud in relation to match-fixing of a particular event, LVbet reserves the right to settle the funds after any investigations are completed. Disputed settlements or amounts credited for winnings regardless of the type must be received in writing (by mail, fax or email) no later than 14 days after the settlement of the event bet on at LVbet.
- It is the responsibility of the betting Client to immediately report each amount credited to his Account by mistake. All winnings occurring as a result of such error or mistake are considered invalid despite the circumstances, and as such LVbet has the right to revoke all mistakenly credited funds.
- LVbet reserves the right to correct any obvious errors or mistakes and to take the necessary steps to provide a fair and transparent service for the Clients. An obvious error could be made as a result of human error or system related technical problems which might lead to incorrect information published on the website. For example, incorrectly displayed (reversed) handicap line, wrong Over/Under line, clearly wrong odds or incorrect decimal place (25 instead of 2.5), wrong name of the team or participant, incorrect deadlines or technical errors etc. In case of obvious errors LVbet reserves the right to deem all affected bets invalid and refund all stakes. Additionally, if the bet is accepted at a price that is significantly different from those available in the general market at the time the bet was made or clearly incorrect considering the chance of the outcome occurring then the LVbet has the right to void all these bets.
- It is not allowed to place bets within the same coupon that has a clear correlation between the chosen selections. These kinds of bets might be deemed void even after the result of the event is determined.
- If the event has started before the scheduled starting time and is not offered in live betting, then all bets placed after the actual start of the event (start of the match, the beginning of the Set or Race, etc.) will be declared invalid and refunded.
- The maximum stake of the bet is dependent on the amount LVbet accepts at the time of bet is placed and may vary for each sport and individual Client. If the bet is higher than the automatic acceptance level set out by LVbet (such amount might be changed without prior notice) then the stake will be examined manually. All bets sent for manual acceptance may be rejected, partially accepted or fully accepted regardless of how the request is made by the Client. LVbet reserves the right to decline any bet that is up for manual approval. Any bet that, for whatever reason, has not been manually reviewed before the game starting time, will get automatically voided. LVbet reserves the right to establish separately all betting limits for each individual Client and bet.
- If, for some reason, a betting market or event is not covered by the rules and regulations including special rules placed on the betting market on the website, LVbet reserves the right to determine the outcome of each event on a case-by-case basis.
- The Client declares upon the placement of bets:
General Betting Rules. In case of contrary notes between the rules and regulations for example between Special Rules for specific sport and Specific Rules on the Event or Market, the following order of priority will be applied (in order of their importance):
- Specific Rules for Event/Market (available next to the Event or Market on the website)
- Special Rules for Sport
- General Betting Rules
- Terms and Conditions
- A request for withdrawal cannot be made while the User is involved in a gaming session.
- LVbet’s finance department handles all withdrawal requests submitted. LVbet reserves the right to verify the entitlement of the User and, in case of doubt, to retain the withdrawal. Valid documents issued by government and Identity documents must be submitted in order to process a first withdrawal. However, LVbet reserves the right to verify the User’s identity, age and location at any time before processing any amount of requested withdrawal. Withdrawal methods and their relative information are included in the Withdrawal section on the website.
- Any expense related to withdrawal requests, if applicable and explicitly announced on the website, shall be charged to the receiver.
- Withdrawals of winnings or parts thereof will be paid out upon request of the player. Please note that only first withdrawal a week is free of charge. A second and every next withdrawal the same week costs a fixed fee 5€. The minimum withdrawal amount per transaction is no less than 20€ (or equivalent in other currency) with the exception of an Account closure in which case the player has the right to withdraw the full balance no matter how much it is. The maximum withdrawal amount per transaction is effected by any of payment methods available on the website.
- The personal data of the User of the cash gaming Account and the holder of the bank Account (or any other payment method) must correspond. LVbet reserves the right to request further documentation for the proof of identity and verification of the bank Account (or any other payment method) and retain winnings until such proof has been provided.
- The maximum withdrawal amount per day is 5,000€. For your protection in any Twenty-four-hour You may only withdraw the maximum amount of 5,000€ unless a larger amount has been agreed by prior arrangement.
- Withdrawals from a User’s Account can only be addressed strictly to the person registered on the Account as per the conditions specified on the LVbet site.
- Withdrawals can only be paid out to the Account and payment method from where the player’s deposit originated. We understand that at times this is not always possible for technical and/or policy reasons which are beyond our control. In these cases, only we will affect the withdrawal to alternate Accounts in the name of player, once ownership of such an alternate Account has been confirmed and verified.
- Once a withdrawal request is submitted it can take LVbet up to 3 business days to process the request. However, LVbet will be doing its best to process withdrawal requests immediately.
- Funds cannot be withdrawn from one’s Account unless the same funds have been wagered at least once. Under no circumstances can the withdrawal be processed with no turnover unless previously agreed with Security Department.
- In order to fund a player Account (by transfer of money to LVbet’s Account) one can utilise the deposit methods and their relative information, which are included in the Deposit section on the website.
- LVbet reserves the right to impose certain conditions on the use of particular payment methods. LVbet has also the right to change the payment methods available without giving notice.
- LVbet does not guarantee that all methods of payment are available at all times.
- A deposit request via credit card into a player Account, funds the Account in real time.
- LVbet reserves the right to request further information and documentation regarding your age, identity and place of residence following any deposits or prior to any withdrawals, in particular prior to your first withdrawal, in order to prove your identity before we release funds to you. We also reserve the right to request such information and documentation about any person who affects a deposit on your Account. Such information and documentation (as Driving Licence, Government ID, Bank/Credit card Statement) will enable us to check that the personal data given during your regfistration corresponds to what appears on the document. In the event that this data is different, we reserve the right to cancel the bets along with the payment of the account balance to you, unless you can demonstrate your entitlement to the balance by some other means.
- LVbet reserves the right to request an image of both sides of the credit card used to deposit at any time and at its own discretion.In order to reflect the best security practices, you will always be asked to hide CVV number and wipe out certain card numbers.
- The minimum deposit amount per transaction is no less than 10€ (or equivalent in other currency). The maximum deposit amount is affected by any of payment methods available on the website.
- For all deposit and withdrawal methods, deposits to the player Account will take place instantaneously or few hours in some cases, while in case of withdrawals some might be processed in few hours and some will require between 3 to 5 days to process.
- The player acknowledges that LVbet reserves the right to request proof of payments to players Accounts.
- All payments into the Account must be from a payment source on which Player is the named Account holder.
18. Fees and Charges
- The amount that is displayed as your “payout” is net of fees. Accordingly, the “payout” amount will be the exact amount deposited into your Account. However, sometimes an additional fee during withdrawal process may apply usually, but not only, related to withdrawal request, if applicable and explicitly announced on the website.
- The base currency in LVbet’s software is EURO, but the Account balance of you may be displayed in another currency. You can choose other currency than EURO for Your Player’s Account but You must be aware that sometimes the payment process in such Player’s Account may be subjected to small exchange rate when changing payment amount into Euros. Please note that any exchange premiums are payable by You.
- In the case that no transaction has been recorded on a player’s Account for thirty (30) months, LVbet shall remit the balance in that Account to you, or if you cannot be satisfactorily located, to the Malta Gaming Authority.
- If an Account remains inactive for a period of six (6) months and during and after this period retains a balance of less than Twenty Euro (20€) then an administrative fee of 1.50€ per month will be levied.
- Clients may choose to close their Account at any time. In such cases a player is requested to send an email to [email protected], and customer care will proceed in closing the Account and confirming to you that such termination has taken place. In order for a Client to claim funds from a dormant Account, closed, blocked or excluded Account, one must contact LVbet by email on - [email protected]
- Statements will be issued on a quarterly basis and fees will continue to accrue pursuant to the auto renewal terms and conditions should you fail to provide required (30) day written notice of termination to [email protected].
- You expressly authorize LVbet to collect any Account fees due and owing pursuant to these terms and conditions by debiting your credit card on file, or by debiting your LVbet Account.
19. LVbet Bonus Policy
- The bonus and rewards conditions defined in this section is version 3.1, last updated on the 20th March of 2017, and is valid until a new version is made available and accepted by the User.
- Under certain circumstances, such as when players deposit using a bonus offer or a promo code, Bonus Money is credited to their Account along with the amount of money deposited. This also applies in case of Free Bonus Money i.e. a bonus that does not require a deposit.
- Bonuses being offered and their details of crediting Bonus Money will be available on the Bonus/Promotions section of the website. The amount of Bonus Money is determined by LVbet and set out on the website. You have no general entitlement to receive Bonus Money.
- LVbet offers a number of attractive reward features to its new and subsisting Clients. Bonuses are awarded to Clients as part of LVbet’s promotions programme.
- The bonuses are limited time offers and the Terms and Conditions associated with any bonus rewards are subject to change in function of promotions offer.
- Bonuses can only be claimed once per person, household, family, household address, email address, payment method, IP address or shared computer environment.
- Deposit and bonus amount must be wagered 30 (thirty) times on slot machines before withdrawal. Bonus Money left on the account after 15 days is forfeited.
- All winnings from a bonus and the deposited money linked to it will remain as Bonus Money and may not be withdrawn until wagering requirements are met.
- If you make a withdrawal request before you have met the wagering requirements, any funds remaining in your Bonus Balance will be deemed null and void and the balance will return to zero.
- The players have an option to forfeit their bonuses. To cancel your bonus, go to “My Bonuses” and click on “Cancel”. However please be aware that if you forfeit a bonus before completing any required wagering, the bonus along with any additional accumulated winnings will be removed.
- Bonuses cannot be wagered on Table Games, Video Poker, Live Casino and the following slot games: Blood Suckers, Dead or Alive, Devil’s Delight, Eggomatic, Jackpot 6000, Kings of Chicago, Koi Princess, Lucky Angler, Mega Joker, Mega Moolah, Secret of the Stones, Simsalabim, The Wish Master.
- The maximum bet (including additional features such as gamble and/or mini games) allowed cannot be greater than €5 or amount equivalent in other currencies (5 USD, 50 SEK, 25 PLN or 150 CZK) until the wagering requirements have been met. Bets of larger amounts until bonus is fully wagered will not be accepted. Should LVbet deem that irregular game play has occurred, LVbet reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings.
- You bind yourself not to abuse the ability of opening Accounts in order to benefit from bonus credits and other promotional offers that LVbet may offer. LVbet reserves the right, in case of abusive behaviour on the player’s part as related to bonus credits and/or to promotional offers by LVbet, in its sole discretion, to rescind or block Client Accounts created to that end, as well as their transactions.
- Bonus Money is kept separately from Real Money on the Account. It will not be paid out directly but instead only once it has been transformed into real cash winnings. If the cash Account contains both Bonus and Real Money, Bonus Money will not be used for wagers until Real Money is consumed. Specific bonus conditions will be published on the website.
- LVbet reserves the right to revoke and/or cancel any bonus and/or promotional winnings which are deemed to be an abuse and/or misuse of any promotional system. In the event of any dispute, Player accepts that LVbet’s decision is final.
- Any indication of fraud, manipulation, cash-back arbitrage, or other forms of deceitful or fraudulent activity based on the provision of the bonus will render the Account inactive along with any and all profits or losses garnered.
- The prevailing language in case of interpretation of any bonuses is the ENGLISH language.
20. Free Spins Policy
- Under certain circumstances, in addition to the amount of money deposited or as a reward, so called “Free Spins” are credited to the Account of the player on a specific game or on a list of games.
- Free Spins offers and their details of crediting will be available on the Promotions section of the website or communicated to the players by email.
- The amount of Free Spins is determined by LVbet and set out on the website. The players have no general entitlement to receive Free Spins.
- Free Spins expire 5 days after they have been credited.
- Any winnings resulting from Free Spins will be added directly to the player’s account as Bonus funds. The Free Spins winnings funds on BF Games are only valid on BF games™.
- Free Spins winnings must be wagered 35 times to be redeemable as real money.
- Bonus funds from Free Spins are valid for 5 days.
- Wagers made on Table Games, Video Poker and Live Casino do not apply.
- Free Spins are limited to periodical offers and the Terms and Conditions associated with any Free Spins are subject to change in function of promotion offers.
- Free Spins can only be claimed once per person, household, family, household address, email address, payment method, IP address or shared computer environment.
- The prevailing language in case of interpretation of any Free Spins is the ENGLISH language.
21. Limitation of Liability
- The games and services offered on the SITE are available to you only within the scope of the current state of technology used. LVbet provides no guarantee for the uninterrupted availability or the serviceability of the services offered. LVbet accepts no liability for the uninterrupted availability and serviceability of the games.
- LVbet undertakes to supply steady Services on the SITE. However, LVbet assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, the SITE or Services.
- LVbet is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, hardware, software, failure due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the SITE or Services.
- LVbet accepts no liability for any interruption of games or website downtime. It is not liable for any errors contained in any game, nor is it duty bound to correct them – LVbet is not liable for any damage caused as a result. Furthermore, LVbet assumes no liability for the existence of or damage caused by viruses or other damaging components on the website or the corresponding server, which could lead to damage to the computer hard and software of the User. For the avoidance of doubt, all winnings from bets, stakes or wagers placed on any games which contains an error shall be voided and LVbet shall only be responsible to return the respective bet, stake or wager placed to you.
- LVbet is not liable for damages caused by mistakes of data entry, storage and processing of the data and by incompleteness and inaccuracy of transmitted data. In particular, LVbet reserves the right to correct obvious mistakes during the storage and processing of results (e.g. the mistakes relating to the identity of the Players, wagers etc.) In cases of such mistakes due to errors or software problems, causing a game to miscarry or abort, the game will be deemed void and the wagered amount will be refunded to you. LVbet also reserves the right to limit/refuse bets, whenever it deems this to be necessary due to any errors, software malfunctions or similar circumstances.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances shall LVbet be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from use of the SITE or Services, from any content posted on or through the SITE or Services, or from the conduct of any Users of the SITE or Services, whether online or offline.
- In no circumstance shall LVbet or any of its directors or employees be liable to you for any damages whatsoever, including without limitation indirect, incidental or any type of consequential damages, which may arise from out of, or in connection with Clients’ use of the SITE or services, including but not limited to the quality, accuracy or utility of the information provided.
- LVbet is not liable for damages of any kind that are caused by the undue use of the Account by the Player or third parties.
- LVbet is not liable for any loss of winnings caused by games that are interrupted.
- LVbet shall in no event, nor under any circumstances, be liable for any damages or losses that are deemed or alleged to have resulted from or caused by its Internet Site or its content, including, without limitation, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, communications lines failure, any person’s use or misuse of the Internet Site or its content, or any errors or omissions in content.
- In case of infringement of the Terms and Conditions of the website by the User, the User shall indemnify LVbet from any claims by third parties and bear any losses, costs or damages resulting thereof.
- LVbet shall not be held responsible for any typing, technical or human error in the operation of the products offered by LVbet or in the operation of the Services. In the event of any error, LVbet reserves the right to either void any affected bets or to correct the error. Where a correction by LVbet changes the terms of a bet, you will be given an opportunity to accept the revised terms prior to the bet being deemed valid.
- The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction, and in no event shall LVbet’s cumulative liability to you exceed the amount of money you transferred or deposited in Clients’ Account on the SITE in relation to the transaction giving rise to such liability.
22. Anti-money Laundering Procedures
- No person shall abuse this SITE for the purpose of money laundering. LVbet may employ best-practice anti-money laundering (AML) procedures. LVbet reserves the right to refuse to do business with, to discontinue to do business with, and to reverse the transactions of, Clients who do not accept or conform to the following AML requirements and policies:
- Winnings will only be paid to the individual who initially registered to open a live Account and specifically only to the originating credit card or Account on file;
- When a Client funds an Account by means of credit/debit card deposits, winnings will only be distributed to the individual whose name appears on the card used to make the deposit and only be paid back to the same card;
- Only one Account is allowed per person. No winnings may be collected on Accounts opened in false names or on multiple Accounts opened by the same person;
- LVbet may, from time to time, at its sole discretion, require a Client to provide additional proof of identity (KYC documentation) such as notarized copy of passport or other means of identity verification as it deems required under the circumstances and may at its sole discretion suspend an Account until such proof has been provided to its satisfaction;
- All transactions are checked to prevent money laundering.
- If you do not respect these rules and regulations then LVbet may suspend the player’s Account pending investigation.
- Any suspicious or fraudulent transactions will be immediately reported to the relevant authorities, including but not limited to the Malta Gaming Authority.
23. Intellectual Property
- All content, trademarks, services marks, trade names, logos and icons are the property of LVbet or its affiliates and are protected by copyright laws and international treaties and provisions.
- You agree not to delete any copyright notices or other indications of protected intellectual property rights from materials that you receive from LVbet or LVbet’s SITE. You will not obtain any intellectual property rights in, or any right or license to use such materials or the SITE, other than as set out in this Agreement.
- Images displayed on the SITE are either the property of LVbet or to be used with permission. You agree not to upload, post, reproduce or distribute any information, software or other material protected by copyright or any other intellectual property rights (as well as rights of publicity and privacy) without first obtaining the permission of the owner of such rights and the prior written consent of LVbet.
- You agree to defend and indemnify LVbet and its officers, directors, and employees, and to hold them harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including without limitation reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with:
- your access to or use of the SITE or Services;
- your violation of any of the terms of this Agreement; or
- your breach of any applicable laws or regulations.
25. Term and Termination
- The term of the Agreement shall be for an indefinite period Should you wish to terminate this Agreement at any time, you may do so by sending an e-mail notification to LVbet. As of termination, you shall not be able to carry out new transactions.
- You may only terminate the agreement with LVbet by providing written notice to the customer support email at [email protected].
26. Marketing and Promotion
- In the event that a Player wins an amount equal to two thousand five hundred Euro (2,500) or more, through the use of the Software or the Service, the Player may be asked to grant permission to LVbet the rights and authorization to use the Player’s username, name, and/or portrait in all media as part of LVbet’s marketing and promotional needs, and for its Internet Site(s), however, to do so will be at the Player’s discretion.
- By opening an Account with LVbet, you implicitly give your authorisation to the processing of any personal data in compliance with the privacy laws in force in Malta. The processing of personal data is exclusively managed to the end of Account maintenance for use of the services as offered by LVbet.
- LVbet does its utmost to ensure the privacy, confidentiality and security of its Clients, which are preserved both throughout their interaction with LVbet and afterwards, to the fullest extent achievable by LVbet.
- When you register with LVbet, you acknowledge your willingness to share with LVbet certain private information which will be used for the purpose of confirming your identity and ensuring the security of your deposits and player Account. This information is collected in line with our stringent verification procedures that are used to deter international money laundering operations and to ensure that security and safety of our customers’ activity throughout. The information will be only processed by the staff who require such access.
- LVbet generally collects the following Client personal information:
- Contact Information such as name, surname, date of birth, residential address, email address, phone number;
- Financial and Billing Information such as credit card number, name and surname of credit card holder, expiry date of credit card, CVV code, billing address, name of bank and bank account number;
- LVbet reserves the right to request a photograph of you holding your colour identification document(s) where we have doubts as to the veracity of the account holder’s identity.
- You undertake to supply us with true, updated and accurate information about your identity. Furthermore, you are required to state categorically that you are registering on your own behalf and are not seeking at any time to act in any manner which could be considered fraudulent nor are you seeking to impersonate any other individuals for any purpose whatsoever.
- LVbet’s data collection procedures include the collection of Clients’ freely disclosed information as shared with LVbet, in addition to the placement of cookies for the purpose of gathering data about the manner in which Clients interact with the LVbet SITE. These tools for gathering Clients’ information are employed for the purpose of ensuring the customer’s own security and all data collected by LVbet is shared only with individuals within LVbet who are involved with the verification of customer Account information for the express purpose of ensuring the customer’s confidentiality and security.
- LVbet will never disclose any private or otherwise confidential information in regards to our Clients to third parties without the express, written consent of our Clients, except in such specific cases in which disclosure is a requirement under law, or is otherwise necessary in order to perform verification analysis on Clients’ identity for the purpose of safeguarding their Account and securing their personal information.
- By registering with LVbet and through the voluntary interaction they undertake with LVbet’s products and/or services, you confirm and agree that you consent to the use of all or part of the information you supply concerning your LVbet player Account, the transactions you undertake through it and the interactions which you perform with LVbet and on behalf of LVbet. All interactions you undertake with LVbet will be stored by LVbet for the purposes of record and as such may be employed by LVbet in such cases where disputes arise between Clients and LVbet.
- LVbet will do its utmost to ensure the confidentiality of its Clients’ personal information including the implementation of data protection procedures designed to ensure Client confidentiality. LVbet ensures that its data protection policy is regularly updated in order to ensure that your information is continually safeguarded.
- From time to time, LVbet may contact Clients whether by phone or email for the purpose of offering them further information about LVbet. In addition, LVbet may, on occasion, seek to contact Clients, whether by phone or email, for the purpose of informing them on unique promotional offerings provided by LVbet for its Client. Clients consent to receipt of such contact when they consent to our terms and conditions of use when registering with LVbet. Any person wishing to opt out of further contact with LVbet must contact customer support.
- LVbet pledges, that it shall not store or process personal information longer than is necessary. Should a player wish to deactivate or otherwise cancel his Account, LVbet declares that any data stored will be destroyed after five (5) years from cancellation of the Account. Should LVbet decide to deactivate or otherwise cancel a Player Account, any personal data will be kept for the period that is required in accordance with applicable laws and gaming regulations.
- Any suspicious or fraudulent activities will be immediately reported to the relevant authorities, including but not limited to the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA).
28. Responsible Gaming
- LVbet is committed to ensuring that its Clients gamble in a responsible manner, but we also acknowledge that gambling can be addictive to some and affect their lives negatively. In view of this, we offer various measures to promote responsible gambling practices.
- Such measures include the setting of limits on deposits, wagers and session times as well as the possibility to self-exclude for both a definite and an indefinite period of time. These can be set by you through the website by entering the Responsible Gaming page and/or by sending an e-mail to customer care.
- LVbet provides the ability to allow a customer to self-exclude themselves from their account during an individual session or during periods of 1 day, 1 week, 1 month or half a year. Once this change has been made to an account for a set period, it will not be possible for the account to be re-opened for any reason until after the set period has expired. During the period of opt-out LVbet shall do all it can to prevent the player from opening new accounts.
- A player at lvbet.com can determine his or her own deposit, loss and bet limits for a certain period of time or timespan.
- Before possible limits of a player are raised, limitations are uplifted or the blockade of the Account is made undone, a cooling down period of seven days is necessary before the request can be processed by lvbet.com. Requests for lower limits or requests for a renewal of the period of exclusion will enter into force immediately.
- A player can request a limitation of the money he is willing to maximally lose or bet during a certain period or timespan.
- A player is able to lock his Account for a defined or undefined period when he no longer wishes to gamble or play or stake.
- When a player chooses to lock his Account, a player will not be able to open a new Account before his cooling down period has ended. New Accounts will be closed and the balance will be frozen, with the unjustly received welcome bonus being subtracted from the said sum. Once the locked Account is opened again, after the cooling down period, the games will once again be available for the player.
- If a player closed his or her Account permanently, then the Account cannot be reopened instantly. The player needs to specify why he wants to reopen the Account and provide his consent via a signed and written application. Nevertheless lvbet.com reserves the right not to open the said Account should it feel that such Account should not be opened for any reason whatsoever.
- The Responsible Gaming page also contains links to external entities and information which can help in case of addictive gambling. If you believe that you might be negatively addicted to gambling, we encourage you to seek help through these areas of our website and also contact us through email.
- By entering and playing on our Site, you are acknowledging that in playing games of luck through the use of the Service and/or the Software you are under the risk of losing money. It is the player’s sole responsibility to assume the losses suffered through the Player’s Account.
- In case of a complaint or an issue, you are to contact customer support by email on [email protected], detailing the nature of the complaint. LVbet customer care representatives shall reply to you accordingly to address the issue, and will try to reply to all requests within 2 days from when the complaint is sent.
- If you feel that the complaint has not been resolved, you may refer the dispute to the Malta Gaming Authority by email on [email protected]