FIRST PERSON ROULETTE
First Person Roulette is a variation of classic single-zero roulette, designed for players who prefer betting at their own pace and without assistance from a live dealer. Released by Evolution (formerly Evolution Gaming), this roulette game combines the best of RNG and Live Casino gaming to deliver an authentic and immersive experience. Players can enjoy classic roulette gameplay while controlling the game’s pace without the added pressure of a timed betting period. This roulette table also features a ‘Go Live’ button, which will transport players to an Evolution Live Roulette table in a single click!
ABOUT FIRST PERSON ROULETTE
First Person Roulette is a unique, RNG-based game from Evolution, that is played in a digital setting. There is no live dealer or other players; instead, you will play against the algorithm on a digital table with several view angles. The easy-to-use interface is designed to streamline your roulette gameplay and offer several improvements to speed up the rounds. Players can conveniently place bets directly on the table or use the racetrack to place more advanced wagers.
If you’re interested in playing roulette in first person without sacrificing useful features, you’ll find everything you’re looking for in Evolution’s First Person Roulette. Let’s take a look at the gameplay and rules.
First Person Roulette is played on a classic, single-zero European wheel. Players will find all of the familiar roulette bets; this includes Inside bets like street or corner bets, Outside bets like red/black or odd/even, as other bets like Tiers, Orphelins and Jeu Zero.
Since there is no live dealer, there will be no calls for action or a limited time to place your bet. You can take as much time as you need to strategise and place your wagers, and you can control the speed of the cinematics and spins through the game’s settings. Simply click on the speedometer on the lower right of the UI and select ‘Normal’ or ‘Fast’.
The Favourite and Special bets are also available, represented by the star next to the speedometer. Players can favourite specific bets and re-use them in the future, or use the Special bets interface to easily place Finales en Plein, Finales a Cheval and Complete bets. The racetrack is also easily accessible and can be found directly on the betting table.
To place a bet, simply select your preferred chip value (the displayed chips will match your available balance) and finalise the wager by placing the chips according to the bet you wish to make. Click on the ‘SPIN’ button to spin the roulette wheel. A small ball will be launched along the wheel’s rim in the opposite direction; eventually, the ball will land in one of the numbered pockets, indicating the winning number.
If you placed a wager that covers that number, straight up or otherwise, you would win a payout. All payouts are outlined in the Payouts section, found in the game’s rules. This concludes the round, and you can now use the Rebet function to repeat your wager. You can also hit the ‘2x’ to double your wager or press the ‘Go Live’ button to switch to the live table.
Here are the bets you can place on this table:
- Inside Bets — straight up, split, street, sixline (line) and corner.
- Outside Bets — column, dozen, red/black and odd/even.
- Call Bets — Tiers du Cylindre, Orphelins a Cheval, Voisins du Zero and Jeu Zero.
- Special Bets — Finales en Plein, Finales a Cheval and Complete bets.
- Neighbour Bets — use the ‘+/-’ buttons to adjust the number of neighbours you’d like to bet on.
BONUSES AND SPECIAL FEATURES IN FIRST PERSON ROULETTE
This casino game stays relatively true to classic roulette gameplay, but there are several special and convenient features that will improve your experience.
- Go Live — press the ‘Go Live’ button to switch to a live roulette table.
- Spin/Rebet — control when the wheel spins and repeat your last wager with a single click.
- Speed — switch between ‘Normal’ or ‘Fast’ to control the pace of the game. You can take as much time as you need to plan your bets, consult rules or revise your wagering strategy!
- Low minimum bet — the minimum chip value is €0.10, and the stack will match your available balance.
- Racetrack and Special bets — the game’s user interface includes everything you need to place even the most advanced wagers.
- History — easily access statistics and winning numbers from previous rounds, your game history and hot/cold numbers, all without leaving the game!
To make the most of your deposits and wagers, consider claiming a casino bonus. These bonuses come in many shapes and sizes, offering free spins, casino bonus funds or even extra cash. You can use these funds on your favourite Live Casino games, including this first-person table. At LV BET, you may be eligible for a Deposit Bonus or a No Deposit Bonus offer; view our ‘Promotions’ page to see if there’s anything up for grabs!
If you’re a new player, keep an eye out for the Welcome Bonus. This is a one-time deposit offer that can only be claimed on your first deposit.
The First Person Roulette game is a first-person alternative to playing Live Casino roulette with a dealer and other players. This online casino game offers authentic roulette gameplay to players who prefer controlling the pace of the game without having a limited time to bet. The flexibility is what makes this game shine, as players can use various interface features and functions to tailor their gaming experience to exactly what they want it to be. Players who prefer gambling on live games can easily switch between the first-person and the Live Casino roulette table by clicking on the ‘Go Live’ button.
If you like what you see, consider checking out other live games in the First Person series by Evolution, like Lightning Roulette, Dream Catcher, Blackjack, Mega Ball, Baccarat, Dragon Tiger, Football Studio and Craps.
The rules are simple and do not deviate from classic gameplay. Here’s a quick breakdown:
- Place a bet by selecting your preferred bet value and placing the chips on the table according to the type of bet you’d like to make.
- Click on the ‘SPIN’ button to start the round. A small ball will be launched in the opposite direction; eventually, the ball will land in one of the numbered pockets — this is the winning number.
- If you’ve wagered in a way that covers that number, you will win a payout. All payouts are listed in the game’s rules. Click on the ‘?’ button to access the Payouts section.
- You can speed up your gaming experience by setting the game’s speed to ‘Normal’ or ‘Fast’; regardless of how you play, the round will not begin before you start it — you have all the time you need to prep and strategise!
- Use the Statistics panel to view winning numbers from previous game rounds. Hot and cols numbers will be displayed on the main screen.
- The optimal theoretical RTP is 97.30%.