Showdown Saloon (slot)
- The objective of the game is to spin the reels so the symbols form a winning combination on a payline. The payout is dependent on the winning combination formed.
- The base bet is 20 coins for 15 lines.
- Total bet is 20 multiplied by coins bet.
- All line wins pay from leftmost reel to the right.
- Only highest win pays per line.
- All line wins are multiplied by coins bet.
- All payout table win amounts in PlayCheck are displayed in credits.
- All pay tables display the number of credits that are won for each combination. The total number of coins paid out depends on the number of coins you play per line.
- The number of credits won is dependent on the total number of coins won multiplied by the coin size you select.
- The formula to calculate the conversion of your coins to credits is: number of coins X coin size played = amount in credits.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
- Return to Player (RTP) is the theoretical statistical percentage of total money bet by players in a specific game, that is paid out as winnings over time. The RTP is fixed, and does not change. This game has an RTP of 96.158%.