Responsible Gaming - find out how to play responsibly at lvbet.com
Responsible Gambling Tips
By making a few careful decisions about how to spend your time and money, gambling can remain fun and harmless.
Here is how you can control your gambling:
- Decide on a loss limit ahead of time and stick to it.
- Low-risk gambling is a way of playing with very little chance of losing control. The key to low-risk gambling is to realize that “it’s only a game”.
- Never borrow money to gamble.
- Set a time limit.
- Take frequent breaks.
- Balance gambling with other activities.
- Don’t gamble when highly stressed, depressed, intoxicated or troubled in some other way.
- Only gamble with money set aside for entertainment, never with money for everyday expenses.
If you are concerned that gambling may have taken over your or someone else’s life, then ask yourself the following questions:
- Have others ever criticized my gambling?
- Have I ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time I have gambled?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make me want to gamble?
- Do I gamble alone for long periods?
- Do I stay away from work or university to gamble?
- Do I gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- Am I reluctant to spend ‘gambling money’ on anything else?
- Have I lost interest in my family, friends or pastimes due to gambling?
- After losing, do I feel I must try and win back my losses as soon as possible?
- When gambling and I run out of money, do I feel lost and in despair, and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do I gamble until my last penny is gone?
- Have I lied, stolen or borrowed just to get money to gamble or to pay gambling debts?
- Do I feel depressed or suicidal because of my gambling?
The more questions you answer yes to, the more likely you are to have a serious gambling problem. If you wish to speak to somebody about this, you can contact the GamCare confidential helpline on 0845 6000 133 or visit www.gamcare.org.uk for further advice.
Actions to take
LVbet provides a number of tools to help you maintain a healthy gaming experience.
Whilst most customers are able to enjoy their gambling, we recognize that for a very small number of customers gambling ceases to be fun. For those customers who wish to restrict their gambling, we provide an Account Closure service to close their account. Accounts may be re-opened at a later date but only if the request is made in writing and after a 24 hour cooling off period. If you require information relating to this facility, please contact Customer Services via the Support section of our website.
For those customers who wish to restrict their gambling, we provide a self-exclusion facility enabling customers to close their account or accounts for a minimum period of 24 hours up to 3 months as requested. If you require information relating to this facility, please contact Customer Services via the Support section of our website.
We offer customers the facility to limit the amount of money that they are able to deposit into their account. This amount may be revised at any time however any increase will be subject to a waiting period of 7 days from the time the request is made. To change your deposit limit please contact Customer Services via the Support section of our website.
Protection of Minors
With the Internet so readily accessible in homes around the world, responsible online gambling relies heavily on responsible parenting. In order to ensure child safety online, Lvbet encourages its Players to make use of filtering software to prevent minors from accessing inappropriate online material. Underage gambling is not only illegal, but can also result in gambling dependencies and huge gambling debts incurred by unsupervised children.
Tips for Parents:
- Do not leave your computer unattended when your casino software is running.
- Password-protect your account
- Do not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gambling activity.
- Keep your Sportsbook/Casino account number and credit card(s) out of the reach of children.
- Do not save passwords onto your computer. Write them down instead.
- Limit the amount of time your children spend online and make use of software to prevent your children from accessing inappropriate material.
There are a number of third party applications available that parents or guardians can use to monitor or restrict the use of their computer’s access to the Internet. These include:
- Net Nanny filtering software protects children from inappropriate web content: www.netnanny.com
- CYBERsitter filtering software allows parents to add their own sites to block: www.cybersitter.com
Support-line for gambling addicts
If you believe that you might be addicted to gambling, we encourage you to seek help through these areas of our website and also contact us through email. You might also wish to contact the following independent organisations, either directly or anonymously. These organisations are professionally trained to help:
Lvbet endeavors to make Player’s experiences with us enjoyable ones. However, there may be occasions where a Player feels dissatisfied with the quality of our product/s or our customer service. A Player may raise a complaint by sending an e-mail to our Customer Service at: [email protected]
We aim to handle complaints within 48 hours of receiving them.
Should you not be satisfied with the way your complaint was resolved or handled, you may escalate the issue to the Malta Gaming Authority by sending them an e-mail at [email protected]
It is important to only escalate complaints of a serious nature to the Authority.