Roulette French (table)
- This game is an online version of French roulette where the object of the game is to successfully predict which of the 37 numbered pockets the ball will land in.
- By correctly predicting the winning pocket, players win an amount according to the payout for the winning bet.
- Players make one type of bet, or any combination of bets, restricted only by the table and bet type limits.
- Once players have placed their bets and pressed SPIN, the roulette wheel starts to spin.
- The ball rolls in the opposite direction of the wheel rotation and circles around the wheel edges and bounces off the wheel diamonds.
- The ball lands in a randomly selected pocket.
- A dolly is placed on the bet area of the table showing the winning number, and the winning number is presented on the billboard.
- All bets that do not match the winning number are removed from the table.
- If the player has bet on the winning number the game pays the win to the player according to the payout for the winning bet.
How to Play
- Select a chip value, place your bets, spin the wheel, and wait to see if you have correctly predicted the winning number.
- To select the desired chip value, click a chip at the bottom right of the game panel.
- If there are arrows to the left and right of the chips, click these to see additional chip values.
- Place a bet by clicking on any bet area on the table or billboard.
- Every click on a betting area adds one chip of the selected value to the table bet area.
Place a table bet by clicking on any bet area on the table.
Every click on an area on the table adds one chip of the selected value to the table bet area.
When you move your mouse across the table or betting areas the game highlights the bet and provides information about the bet type, for example straight, and the current bet amount.
Place a billboard bet by clicking the selected chip value and clicking on the hot and/or cold numbers.
A number of chips of the selected value are placed on the ordinary bet area on the table, in line with the bet made.
When you move your mouse over a billboard bet, the game highlights the bet numbers on the table.
Note: If the total amount for a bet is more than the bet or table limit, or you do not have enough cash for the bet, it will not be added to the table.
Note: To increase your bet by another amount, select another chip from the bottom right of the game panel.
- To remove a bet, select the delete chip at the bottom right of the game panel, and click on any bet area in the table or billboard.
- Click SPIN to remove the ball from the pocket and start the wheel spin.
- The amount you bet is deducted from your account.
- The ball lands in a pocket and the number on the pocket is the winning number.
- A dolly is placed on the table bet area showing the winning number.
- The winning number is displayed in the billboard with information about the type of winning number and if you have winnings.
- Your winnings are also displayed in the game panel and are added to your Cash amount.
- All losing bets are cleared from the table.
- Click SAME BET to place the same bet as in the previous round, or click CLEAR BETS to clear the table of all previous bets, and then place any new bets and click SPIN.
The theoretical return to player for this game is 97.30%