Break Da Bank Again Respin
A special selection of the most popular and trending online casino games being played now by other LV players.
- You can bet up to 8 coins per line.
- Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Wild Symbol Rules
- The Wild symbol is a Wild symbol.
- The Wild symbol does not substitute for the Scatter symbol.
- Only 1 winning combination is paid out per payline. If there is more than 1 possible winning combination on a payline, you are paid out the value of the highest combination only.
- The Wild symbol multiplies the payout of any combination it completes by 5x.
- During Free Spins, when Wild wins pay 5x, the resulting multiplier is 25x.
Scatter Symbol Rules
- 3, 4 or 5 Scatter symbols in any position trigger 15, 20 or 25 Free Spins, respectively.
- 2 or more Scatter symbols in any position pay 2x total bet in Base Game only.
- Scatter wins are added to line wins.
- The Scatter symbol cannot be substituted by the Wild symbol.
Free Spins Rules
- All wins during Free Spins are multiplied by 5x.
- Free Spins are triggered when 3, 4 or 5 Scatter symbols appear anywhere on the reels.
- During Free Spins, you are awarded an additional 1, 2, 15, 20 or 25 Free Spins when 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 Scatter symbols appear on the reel, respectively.
- All bets played in the Free Spins are the same as the spin that activated the Free Spins.
- During Free Spins, the Scatter symbol does not pay.
- Free Spins can be re-triggered.
- At the end of each base spin, choose to Respin a reel as many times as you like with the chance of completing a win.
- You can Respin one reel at a time.
- Each Respin is charged at a cost.
- Only wins that involve the respun reels are paid.
- Changing your bet affects the calculation of the Respin cost. So, if you change your bet after a spin, Respins are disabled until you spin again.
- Respins are only active during Base Game after the first spin.
- Respins are inactive for the first spin on completion of a feature.
- Respins are not available during AutoPlay.
Betting and Payout Rules
- Winnings are paid out only on the highest combination on each line.
- Winning scatter combinations can appear in any position on the reels.
- Line winning combinations pay out from left-to-right, so one symbol must be displayed on the first slot reel. A symbol combination starting from the second, third, fourth or fifth slot reel does not pay out. The symbols must be next to each other on
- a line.
- All payout tables display the number of credits that are won for each combination. The total number of coins paid out depends on the number of coins you play per line.
- The number of credits won is dependent on the total number of coins won multiplied by the coin size you select.
- The formula to calculate the conversion of your coins to credits is: number of coins X coin size played = amount in credits.
Malfunction voids all pays and plays
This game has an RTP of 96.08%.