The aim of the Football studio is to predict which of the hands – Home(A) or Away (B)- – will win or if it will be of the same value - Draw (X).
- The cards are dealt from a shoe with eight decks (Jokers are excluded)
- The player places a bet on either Home (A), Away (B), or Draw(X).
- A single card face-up is dealt by the dealer to Home (A) and to Away (B).The highest card wins and pays even money 1:1
- Card value from the lowest to the highest is as follows: Ace with value 1, being the lowest and followed by 2 and so on, and King the highest (A-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-J-Q-K)
- In the hands have the same value, half of your main bet (Home (A) or Away (B)) is returned and wins pay out 11:1
Your payout depends on the type of bet placed.
Home (A) 1:1
Away (B) 1:1
Draw (X) 11:1
Return to Player
The optimal theoretical return-to-player percentage:
- Main bet (Home (A)/ Away (B).) – 96.27%
- Draw(X) – 89.64%